Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas day:What else can you say?


Saying for the day:" And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us."
-----Good night.@@@Did my fifty losing spins on Iwon.com. Couldn't even get a prize on Christmas. That's 3000 spins without a hit.***We had a great Christmas morning breakfast. The kids opened their stockings and the gifts from Santa Claus . Everything else had to wait until Peter and family came. We pulled them all together and went to 9:00 church. The sermon was okay. The coffee afterward was nice. Peter and family arrived around one o'clock. We had a great dinner with ham, turkey, and roast beef. Then we opened a mountain of gifts. The kids were in heaven. I got five buildings for my outside layout (wow), really nice gifts from my two sisters, and surprising gifts from my wife. Everybody seemed happy. We gave each of my children an ornament with $1000 check inside. Why wait until we die to give them what they would inherit. The kids played all afternoon without a fight. The adults talked all afternoon without a fight. Then we did some chocolate fondue with cherries and marshmallows . All in all it was a great Christmas. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA