Friday, December 23, 2005

In just a little while!!!

Saying for the Day:Budget: A method for going broke methodically.
------Rough night.Slept poorly. @@@Did my fifty losing spins on Iwon.com. That's 2900 spins without a prize. Is this really possible?***In the morning Betty went to her therapy. I made some muffins to test the other oven. It worked so we have two ovens for the Christmas meal. That is good news. Betty came home and took me up to the church so I could connect my computer to the church computer. That took five minutes. I went home and Betty went to Iron River to get a prescription filled. I then worked at adding the new top ten list to the church's web page as well as the Christmas bulletin. When Betty came back we started on the study , getting the beds ready for tonight's guests. Then Terry Langenberg came and we visited for a bit. His life seems to be going well. After he left it was back to the study. Betty took a quick drive to the dump with our recyclables to get them out of the way. It looks like the study will be ready tonight. Betty also worked at getting the basement room ready for two of the boys. We plugged in the electric heater and redid the downstairs bunk bed. In just a liitle while Pennie, Pat, and the boys will be home. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. John,

It was good visiting with you and Betty this afternoon. I enjoyed the homemade muffins (funny little shapes) and the special Christmas coffee. Sorry I drank the last of the special coffee! But is was good. The railroad village in the living room looks great and I like the revolving Christmas tree. I still remember the tree that you had one year in the parsonage that had special blacklight effects and seemed to glow in the dark. Almost as classy as the old VW bus that we helped paint and put big flowers on!! Hope you and your family have a very Blessed Christmas and New Year. It's really great when your whole family can be together for such a special holiday. Oh yes - don't forget to add the sugar to the saffron bread. Merry Christmas.

Terry Langenberg

10:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is nice to be home again. I cant wait to eat the saffron buns.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home