Saturday, December 24, 2005

Almost Christmas-almost

Saying for the day: Merry Christmas and happy new year.
-----Good night last night.@@@Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com. That's 2950 without a prize. No Christmas gift here.*** Busy day. Pat and family, and Pennie are here. Pat and Elijah went to Iron Mountain for some last minute Christmas shopping. Before he went Pat worked his magic so that all three of the computers are now on the internet. Betty ironed names on Christmas stockings and she and Pennie watched "Revenge of the Sith". Alex and Caleb went out and played in the snow. I tried ho train engines to see which ones work (most did). In the afternoon Pennie, Alex, Caleb and I played a game that Pennie brought. I lost ( are you surprised ?) My sister Dawn called twice. Once to check up on me and once to thank us for the gifts which she opened early. I spent some time working on the Church web site while most of the others watched " Charlie and the Chocolate factory". Betty and Pennie went to Church. I played chess with Elijah (of course I Lost). Everybody got to open one gift. I got the three Christmas figures from Scrooge. Betty got an electric shaver. Pat and Alex got clothes. Pennie got a cute little Teddy bear, and Elijah and Caleb got tops. I won't be inviting the Lions to my losers party because they won today. I do need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home