Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back to normal ?

Saying for the day:Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
-----Good night.@@@ Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com. That's 3250 without a prize. @@@
In the morning we got Pennie packed up and ready to go and then sat down to a game of three handed canasta. I was winning but Dawn and Paul came and we quit playing. We showed Dawn and Paul our gifts. ( When I was a kid people used to visit and the hosts would show the Christmas gifts. They don't do that any more, too bad.) Then Dawn and Paul took us out for lunch at Fob's. Soon after we got back from Fob's Pennie left. Betty took a nap. I went looking on the net for the last bit of track I needed and found it. Then Betty and I went to Ebay and found the curio table we had looked everywhere else for. It is a coffee table that will house Pennie's Z scale train. We called Pennie had her look at it, pick a color, and then we ordered it. It will be shipped directly to her. If you read the comments on this blog you know that our mystery has been solved. The old chess table that was never worth anything was broken by an adult not one of the kids. Now we can in good conscience throw it out. It seems so quiet with everybody gone except Betty and I. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

Anytime somethng breaks, feel free to blame the "deaf, blind, but never mute" daughter in-law...I am used to it....Lori

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home