Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A tunnel in the living room

Saying for the day:An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
-----Very good night last night. Must be the cough syrup.@@@Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com. That's 3600 without a prize. But the slot machine spins so nice.*** In the morning I checked out real estate on the computer. Betty got ready to go to Tops and then went. While she was gone I ordered some wood for the tunnel in the living room. Then I laid all the track for the ho layout. Well I laid all the track twice because the first layout didn't work. Tomorrow we have to look for all the bumpy places and fix them. I ran some tests today. Betty came home and ran into the wood that I had delivered. Then she took it to the basement. I cut the two pieces that will have the tunnel holes in them and brought them up. Then Betty and I measured and cut the tunnel holes.(Isn't everybody that cuts tunnels in the living room. We vacuumed up all the sawdust.) It was like an Abbott and Costello movie. But we are still talking and we tested the tunnels on the layout and they work. Tomorrow we will paint the pieces and then assemble them. My cough was a bit better today. Betty said she wasn't going to go to the Board meeting tonight because of the weather and then went. A nice real estate lady from Green Bay called and when we told her where Peter lives she promised to find us homes on that side of town. We still are not sure we want to move but we are pushing ahead just in case. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home