Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Recycled year-day three

Saying for the day:Don't be so open-minded your brains will fall out.
-----Good night last night-back in my own bed. @@@ Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com. That's 3550 without a prize. I also got none right in two different lottos. Losing, losing, losing. ***
In the morning I sent an e-mail to Best Western with my complaint. I got back a nice form letter but no action, yet. They said I would hear in seven days. I wonder if legal action is possible? I could sue for the stress and mental pain, not to mention the $100. Ah, I would lose that too. And it wouldn't be fun like Iwon.com. Lori sent a really nice thank you note for the Christmas gifts. She is such a wonderful daughter in-law. Betty went to therapy in the morning. My 1 3/4 inch fastrack came. I added them to the layout. Now we can build the mountain. I'll post a picture when it is done. After Betty returned we worked in the train room. We put down the foam underlayment and started planning the track for the ho layout. In the afternoon I went to the doctor who said the longs were clear and I just had a cold. We went from the Dr.'s to the grocery store. I discovered the store is changing ownership. Then we played on the computers. I looked at real estate in Green Bay and sent Peter two houses to check out for me. Betty went to bible study. I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home