Monday, January 02, 2006

Recycled year-day two

Saying for the day:Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock.
----Another rough night. Back hurt and I had coughing spells (which aren't easy in a breathing mask).@@@ Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com. That's 3500 without a prize. I see the list of losers now includes a Viking and a Packer coach both of who lost right after winning. Now that's real losing. *** WE got the bill for the motel and discovered Best Western charged us $ 100 more than we had been quoted. We didn't have our confirmation sheet with us and the manager wouldn't listen to us. I know it was a Packer week end but they had already tacked on over $100 for that. Another $100 is just unfair . We will send a copy of our receipt and of the confirmation to Best Western but if the manager is any indication they won't listen. Pennie came and had breakfast with us. Then she helped Betty load the car. We we went to Peter's and picked up my shoes and then to Big Lots where we bought a role of foam underlayment for the train table. On the way home I watched the last of the Burns and Allen DVD. Just as I came in the door Dawn called to check on me. She doesn't like the fact that I have a cold and wants me to go to the doctor. I will if the cough is no better in the morning. We have begun to get serious about moving to Green Bay and Peter will be checking out some houses for us. The ride down seems so long as does the ride back. It would be nice to be near the kids. We called Peter and told him we were home. Called Apria to pick up the concentrator. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home