Monday, January 09, 2006

Money? Money? Money?

Saying for the day: You can always spend more than you have.
-----Good night.@@@Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com.That's 3850 spins without a prize. I feel like the Bengals after Sunday's game. Will I ever win. Tune in again tomorrow.***My sister Dawn called to check on me. I spent the morning working at lining out a loan for a house in Green Bay. Betty went Post Office and then worked at painting and finishing the tunnels in the living room. We had a number of lenders call us and if we want it we have even been pre approved for a loan. I talked to Peter and looked at the $153000 home in Green Bay. It looks great. This is such a hard decision to make. It would be nice to be near the kids but the thought of moving and packing and all that is involved is scary. We may go to Green Bay this weekend to see the house up close. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home