Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bits and pieces and pieces and pieces!!!!

Saying for the day: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. (Of course a few more better follow it)
----Restless night -many sleep interruptions.@@@Yesterday we left our hapless hero weeping quietly over having spun the wheel 3900 times without a prize. But today he bravely went back to the wheel and gave it another fifty spins. Did he finally win a prize? Will he now smile. No! He failed again. But tomorrow on the 4000 spin surely he will succeed.*** Betty went to therapy and Tops. I called the ELCA and discovered I can only withdraw $10,000 of the $37,000 in my account. That lowers the down payment I have for the new house. Then I packed up the Lionel Christmas train in a box, the first box for our move to Green Bay. I replaced it with a combined work and passenger train. I then took pictures of the new layout for the family web page. Betty came home and she took pictures of the new layout as well. It may now be the most photographed layout in the world. Then we went to Stoor's to talk about our auto insurance. We may move to Frankenmuth from Auto Owners to save about $ 100 dollars a year. My sister Chris wrote and asked what we were going to sell this house for. I don't have the slightest idea. It was appraised at $150,000 but there is no way way we will get that. I guess we won't know until we sit down with the real estate agent. My computer has been acting up and sometimes I can't get on the net when Betty can. It is really strange. When my computer can't get on my laptop can't get on either. I will never understand computers. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home