Thursday, January 19, 2006

Back to Ebay


Saying for the Day:Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
------Another night of restless sleep-@@@ A friend of our hapless loser played the state lottery eleven times in the period he was spinning. His friend spent $11.00 and won nothing. Our hapless loser spent nothing and won nothing. Today he spun fifty times more to bring him to 4350 spins without a prize. But at least he has spent nothing. Not so stupid. If your going to lose might as well do it for nothing.***Betty went to Bible study this morning. I set up my G scale train pictures on
www.myrrlayout.com
That took all morning. I am listed under G scale. In the afternoon Betty and I went to the basement and finished clearing the two old train tables as well as sorting some of the junk that is downstairs. Then Betty cleaned the refrigerator and I took pictures of some track and a car we are selling on EBAY. The picture is shown above. I then set the track and car up on EBAY.Its listed under G scale track. Had to do it on Betty's computer because mine won't go on the internet in the afternoon which is really weird. This blog is also being written on Betty's computer. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

2 Comments:

Blogger Penelda said...

Hello Dad,

Weird about the computer. Let mom know that I am fine. I am having a problem with the phone. I missed a payment. All will be fixed soon.

Pennie

7:29 PM  
Blogger plinna said...

You can add us to your loser list...we did not win the lottery...Lori

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home