Thursday, January 26, 2006

Charles is Coming

www.theologicaluniversity.org
Saying for the day:'I used to have superpowers but my therapist took them away.'
------According to blog explosion 34 people visited this blog yesterday. They were not afraid of the dragon because most of them didn't leave comments. One man , however, after popping in and popping out (of course he stayed his 30 seconds) went out to his garage to find his car had four flat tires. The tires had a small patch that was melted and had little toothmarks. Now were not saying the dragon did that but you draw your own conclusions. In any case you have been warned.
@@@Even as he makes plans for the big losers party our hapless loser made his 4700th spin without a win. Remember the losers party is scheduled for right after the 5000th losing spin. Tune in again tomorrow to "As the World Spins" to see how the preparations are going.***
Betty went to therapy. I called the church and told them I had uploaded a new bulletin cover for Sunday which I hope they will use. Charles and Anita Jackson are coming to preach at United and I thought it would be good to put their pictures on the cover. Charles interned at United and we really enjoyed that year. He went on to become a missionary and is now home on furlough. I really look forward to seeing him. Wow !!!Charles is coming.
Lori called and said that the Apria charge wasn't for the oxygen but for Pete's CPap . Its good to know that sometimes Apria gets things right after all they supply my life support equipment. Of course the oxygen concentrator is still at Pete's though they might pick it up today. My knee hurt so badly that I spent most of the day blogging (wasting time?) Our tracks sold on Ebay for $9.25 so at least that worked out well.I gave in and added a counter to this blog so we could find out how many people do pop in every day. Dawn called and tried to tell me how bad Busch really is. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground for Busch . He is either a hero or a villain . Never is he just a guy doing the best he can (which may not be good enough) . Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

4 Comments:

Blogger Miladysa said...

I of course would never upset a dragon! I love to receive comments and think that it is quite rude to visit, read and not say hello.

I shall pop back too :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Haddock said...

I wouldn't want to upset a Dragon. That would be unwise! :)

Thanks for stopping by my site earlier.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Longstreet said...

Pastor John:

Thanks for stopping by this old Lutheran's blog, "INSIGHT on Freedom".
http://csadispatch.blogspot.com/
I'm just a cantankerous old southern conservative and I enjoy climbing on my soapbox to spout off on issues and "other things" which "trouble" me.

Best regards!

Longstreet

3:07 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

"I used to have superpowers but my therapist took them away"... kind of true but it's really up to you. I've been my own therapist.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home