Wednesday, January 25, 2006

No comments gets 8

www.theologicaluniversity.org
Saying for the Day:I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
----Well my" no one left a note" blog got 8 comments so somebody reads the blog. Of course there were over fifty visitors that day. Perhaps I should remind people that if they don't leave a comment we can't protect them from our dragon. He ( I think its a he) tends to get upset with people who just pop in and pop out. Please, please don't upset him.
@@@ Another day and another fifty losing spins at Iwon.com. That's 4650 without a prize. Our hapless loser doesn't seem to learn. He wonders if there are others out there in blog land who have lost and lost at Iwon. Tune in again tomorrow to "As the World Spins" and we'll see.***
I spent the morning blogging and making small changes to this blog. Betty went to Tops and then to Iron River to the Drug Store. I went back to working on the HO tunnel which is a long term project. It is not easy to build a mountain. We really didn't get much done today. I thought I would get an email from Pat or Pennie and I didn't. Pennie's phone is out so we can't call her and Pat is not much on communication. Betty finally called Peter to get Pennie's cell phone number. It didn't do any good because she was out shopping with Lori. We did get the news of another Apria mistake. They billed Peter for the oxygen concentrator that Iron Mountain had sent to his house for me. This is the company I depend on for life support. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA God Bless You All

3 Comments:

Blogger Chandira said...

Thanks for the comment Dr John, (I love Dr John, btw...)

I'm a loser, lol.. I never gamble, I have never won anything I can remember, except the odd $5 scratch card. I don't even try any more.

Your sensitive English friend. (Who, incidentally, talks nothing like the Queen, or the guys in Monty Python! ;-) )

8:13 AM  
Blogger Nicki said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, Dr. John! I like comments too.

I've never heard of this Iwon.com. That is probably a good thing, considering I have an addictive personality. I would probably be hooked immediately.

I'm not sure why but I haven't been able to leave a comment with you when I come to your site via blogexplosion. I have to get out of BE then come here on my own. If others are having the same problem, that may be one of the reasons why you aren't getting very many comments. Just a thought.

Have a great day!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Sorry about not e-mailing. I have been trying to edit my blog but I can't log on at the moment. Peter told me you called. I hope this helps. It should be another 14 days before I have phone. This is a little frustating. I like the dragon.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home