Monday, January 30, 2006

To read or not read that is the question.

Theological University Online
Saying for the day:If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
------Good night-slept well. If your reading this because blog explosion sent you here let me tell you what blogs I won't read. I won't read any blog that has to do with George Busch, Ted Kennedy, or Hillary Clinton (pro or con). I won't read any blog where I have to dig to find out what I'm supposed to read.(Too many advertisements etc.) I won't read any blog telling me why they chose such and such a renter. I won't read any stock market blog (I've lost too much already). I won't read any blog about the war in Iraq (pro or con). I won't read any blog with tiny print ( except my daughter's.) I won't read any blog a second time where you have to belong to the team to make a comment. I won't read any blog where the main theme is food ( I eat too much already). I won't read any blog that is trying to sell me something (toys, cuddly things, things that smell good etc.) I won't read any blogs supposedly written by an animal (dogs , cats, whatever except perhaps a dragon) . Tomorrow I will post a list of blogs I will read. Aside from mine what blogs won't you read ? Leave me a comment on your dislikes.
@@@Another fifty spins.That's 4900 now without a prize. We have decided that Packer Fans and Lions fans in 2005 are all eligible for our losers party. Your loss is so great (all those games and two coaches) that it qualifies you no matter if you won something somewhere else (unless of course it was the state lottery). Losers at Iwon.com are also automatically qualified. I suspect that after the next election a lot of Republicans will qualify. Tune in tomorrow to "As the World Spins" and see if the list gets bigger.****
Betty got up at 6:00 and took out the garbage (That's about as exciting as the day is going to get) . I checked all our blogs for comments (there weren't any) and started this blog for the day. Then I had the morning breathing treatment . Betty went to therapy (which seems to be helping) . I continued work on the church web page which I will upload tomorrow. Betty amd I (mostly Betty) cleaned off the dining room table and folded it back into the buffet. We are making room to set up a card table and work on the mountain away from the rugs. I wrote a Suomi Conffence newsletter article for Lent. Now I need to get my picture taken and I can send in the article and the picture. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

7 Comments:

Blogger Philip Del Ricci said...

Hello:

Sorry for the topical segue. I just dropped by to thank you for your comment on the Catholic Charismatic movement. I hope that you'll drop by again.

Peace,
P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

11:27 AM  
Blogger About Me said...

Will you read my blog?

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I generally only read blog posts that have something of interest to me. Which means that I generally don't read mommy blogs, teen blogs, diary blogs... but I can't say never. Every now and again something will catch my eye and I'll find myself spending a whole lot longer on a blog than I ever intended... including sometimes on mommy blogs, teen blogs, diary blogs and all of those other types of blogs that I generally don't read. It's been a real learning experience — about different kinds of folks that I'll probably never have an opportunity to meet. I've even changed some of my perceptions — minor ones — about things.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Hello Dad,

I am glad the you are aware of what blogs you won't read. I am about to go and write on mine so maybe you will read it.

7:43 PM  
Blogger NYC Educator said...

"I suspect that after the next election a lot of Republicans will qualify."

I've suspected that a few times too, but each time I've been wrong.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Krisco said...

Good idea on the not-to-reads!

2:45 PM  
Blogger jnjnj said...

I can't stand blogs that have a snippet of the post on the front page, then have a "Click to read this post" link underneath! Argh, when I arrive at the front page of a blog I want to be able to read the recent posts without clicking more links.

Phil

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home