Leave a comment Monday
Saying for the Day-There is nothing as beautiful as a well chosen comment except, perhapos, a banana split.
Its is “ Leave a Comment Monday”. I missed last week because I was sick so I really need those comments this week.
I continue the impossible task of bringing old sayings into the internet age.
1. In for a comment
2. In one fell comment
3. In the twinkling of a comment
4. Does Bill Gates comment
5. It ain't fit for blog or comment
6. It ain't over till the fat lady comments
7. It goes against the comments
8. It is as clear as the commenting on the blog
9. It rolls off like comments off of a blog’s screen
10. It takes people like you to make people like me comment
11. It'll all come out in the comments
12. It's all in the eye of the commentor
13. It's an ill comment that brings no good
14. It's is raining on my comments
15. It's not worth the blog it's written on
16. Jack of all comments and a master of none
17. Jump to commenting
18. Just a hop, skip and a comment away
19. Just between you and me and the comment
20. Kill the goose that laid the golden comment
Now feel free to comment. Please
@@@@ News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my garage where the trains still run, dragons fly, and the town dreams one dream.-Maxine Quilldancer our third and fourth grade teacher ( she used to teach first and second) had her students write out their observations on the town of “ The Dream”. These are some of their responses:
1. You could get a splinter sitting on the sidewalk because they are made of wood.
2. It’s a fun place where you get to throw bad food at knotty people.
3. All the birds have gone on vacation.
4. No pigeon poop.
5. I waited for the cowboys but they didn’t come.
6. Nobody has to go to school there. There is no school.
7. You have to walk as there are no cars or even motorcycles.
8. In the dream I have only homemade wooden toys. But they were fun.
9. There is no electricity. Candles don’t give much light.
10. There were no video games but we didn’t know that.
11. There were real sword fights when Eino wasn’t looking.
12. My mother burned all our food and said it was the stove’s fault.
13. Everybody needed a cat because there were lots of mice.
14. My uncle Harry lived with us and he never shaves and smells funny.
15. There was no television. People told stories of the old days.
16. You didn’t have to take a bath.
17. There were no big stores just little shops.
Maxine thought the students did a pretty good job.
Today's Link- A Simple Kind of Life-All about childhood and lost shoes- Please leave a Dr. John in the comment.
A nice day. I bloged in the morning. In the afternoon went over to the new house. There is so much to do before we move in. We don't know which box the remote control is in so we can't use the TV. THe computer room is not nearly ready for computers. Perhaps by June we will be ready. Spent the day moving an dunpacking boxes. Playeed c anasta this evening with Pennie and Betty. I won. Now I need a breathing trteatment.