Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm Back-sort of!

Saying for the day- Sometiems you are so sick that you don't die.

I’m back. After three days of not blogging I have returned.
I have been and still am sick.
One day of the three I turned on the computer but never entered a thing.
I was dizzy. I was in pain.
I was afraid that if I blogged it would be of a quality even lower than my usual low quality. We wouldn’t want that now would we?
So I spent two of the last three days in bed. There were times I was so sick I wished I was dead.
Yesterday I went to the doctor. He did what doctors do. He ran tests. He will get back to me.
But I am well enough to sit at the computer despite the pain. That feels good. It is like coming home.

@@@@News from Pigeon Falls– The little town in my garage where the trains still run, dragons fly, and the town dreams one dream-
Saturday the dragon flew up and down main street three times as if to say this town is mine.
Saturday night the weirdest thing happened, the entire town shared one dream. Every man , women, and child found themselves in the same dream but as themselves. They found themselves in the medieval town of Oiseaux Morts. They were preparing for an attack by a superior force. All the women and children had been moved to the town hall. The men an older boys were polishing what armor they had, as if polishing the armor made it work any better, and sharpening swords. There were not enough swords so some had axes or rough spears. Very soon the enemy would attack.
It would come first on big black flying bug like things. These would drop burning tar and pitch down onto the thatched roofs of the town. The men would have no choice but to fight the fire and by the time the enemy soldiers entered the town they would be worn out and in no condition to fight. It was the pattern of the evil ones from the North.
So they waited.
How will the dream end? Will the big black flying bugs burn the town to the ground? Will everyone die? If they die in the dream will Pigeon Falls die in the real world?
*****

Today's Link-Boring life, Boring Wife- A pereson with a few problems.Please leave a Dr. John in the comments.
Today was abit better. I did my blog then went back to bed. But I stayed up most of the day and ate real food. My stomach still feels like it is being tossed in a blender but not as bad as yesterday. I haven't heard from the Doctor. Tomorrow I hope to be back to visiting blogs.Poor Betty is fighting with blogger and can't get to her blog. Life aproac hs normal. I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

18 Comments:

Blogger Janets Planet said...

Okay, so the burning question is, did you or did you not have a fried bologna sandwich on Friday?

Good you are back, but dont push it if you are still sick.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

it has been horrible not being to read and see what is going on with you. my heart was so afraid...i'm SO GRATEFUL that you posted and that my kids are that i can finally figured out how to used AVAnt Browser this morning so i could read this...big fonts you know..

i'm so sorry you were ill...so many were praying for you for you are so loved and so cared for. you bring joy to our homes day after day, wk after wk and month after month..everyday life is not the same without you in it. Thanks to God for you coming to our lives.

i do hope they figure out what is happening to you and that they can start to fix it soon. i hope that you are healthy and well soon..

pls, pls, if ever you can't post again, know that we will pray and love you and i beg for us all to have Lori or someone post news for us..

a great big hug to Betty. i'm sure she has been worried over you. tell her she is most loved too and thought of daily. and thank her for being such a wonderful woman and wife. she surely is an example to us all.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Welcome Back Dr John I've missed not seeing you blog. I will pray for you and keep happy thoughts for you and Betty. I was so worried when I didn't see you blog, but to know that you are going to blog every once in awhile makes my heart glad. Get your rest and blog when you can.

You will have to visit my blog later tonight or tomorrow, I am going to St Jacobs again (I am visiting my sister in Ontario) and I am going to take more pictures of my adventure to share here.

God Bless you Dr John. Blessings to you and Betty

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. John, I am glad you are up and about. I hope you are better soon. I will continue praying.

As to the Pidgeon Falls dream -- better that then the one I had last night!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hello there you big 'ole stinker.

We'll keep praying for you and the Linna family here, and praying for your doctors so they can find out what is behind your ouchies.

I know the "laying in bed wishing for death" feeling well. 3 years ago my gallbladder decided to break down. The pain was worse than childbirth. I was glad to have surgery and be rid of that terrible pain for good.

Gosh, I hope it isn't your gallbladder. If so stay away from all fats, fatty foods and oils for a while. No more fried sandwiches.

God bless, Dr. John.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wishing you the best and God Bless.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Alpha Dude said...

Bless you, Dr. John.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Alastair said...

Was getting worried about you! Glad you are back, not glad you are still sick. Hope you get well soon, you were missed!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Neoma said...

I can understand all of what you are saying. The one thing about getting out of pain, it just feels so good. So I am hoping that happens soon. I have told my husband in the past......people who live in pain, who seldom have days when something isn't hurting, forget what it feels like to not hurt. We take our health for granted when it is good, but boy when it isn't, would we love to be back there where we can just take it for granted again. I did this when I was young......just never occurred to me that there would be a day when getting out of bed would be a chore. haha

So glad you are able to sit, lying down can be hard on a person also, the bones get to complaining.....

Hope the Dr.'s have good news, I suppose the first thing they will do, is take you off of bologne and jam sandwiches.......I know they have pretty much taken away all the food that I liked to eat. haha

Blog when you feel well enough and when you don't, just remember we are all thinking of you, and sending you our very best wishes for a speedy recovery.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

What a relief to see you posted to your blog today! Glad you are at least "sort of" back and hope you will soon be feeling fine again.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better Dr John. Thanks for the honorable mention.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

You must have been really sick to not post on Leave a comment Monday!

4:11 PM  
Blogger .Tom Kapanka said...

It was that sandwich!
Glad you're feeling better.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

So glad to hear from you.....Sorry you have been so sick but maybe you are on the mend...take care of the tummy...eat comfort foods.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

If I still ate those sandwichs like I used to, I would probably be afraid to eat them now. I hope you are back full strength soon.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

feel better...

7:17 PM  
Blogger butterflies said...

Hi Dr John..good to see you again! I didnt realise that you posted every day..gosh Im lucky to manage it once a week these days.
I will pray for your continuing recovery and for Bettys blog;)

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. John,

I saw that you had posted yesterday and I was so happy. As you can see we have all been concerned about you. I know waiting on test results from a doctor's office can be the worst wait ever. Saying a prayer for you and hoping/wishing for you to get all better really quickly.

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home