Saturday, April 01, 2006

Medical Break Through

Saying for the day: There is nothing like a good cup of coffee to cure mental disorders.

Drug companies and Psychologists had better look out . There is a new kid on the mental illness block.

I saw examples of the company's work the other day.

There was this guy who was so confused he didn’t even know he was married for ten years. But they cured him and was his wife ever happy.

Then there was this women who didn’t even know she was the mother of three children. They cured her too.

It’s a medical breakthrough . Its a miracle. I wouldn’t believe it but I saw it on television with my own eyes.

The new product is a special coffee from Mc Donald’s . It is best taken early in the morning with an egg McMuffin .

I tell you it is going to really shake up the mental health field.

If you know somebody in a mental ward that the doctors haven’t been able to help. Stop at McDonald’s and get that coffee. Then drive right down to the hospital and give it to the patient. The results should be immediate .

I’m trying to figure out how to get a cup to President Bush.

@@@
7800 spins without a win.Old Hapless tried the briefcase game on" Deal or No Deal " again last night. He picked case number 3 and the right case was number 6. This was his fourth try and of course his fourth loss. Its a good job he's not a contestant on the show . He'd go home with a $.01.
Well Uncle Wiggly lovers if the universe doesn't begin to crack allowing old Hapless to finally win something which in turn would totally destroy the natural order of things. We will be back tomorrow with "As the World Spins"
****

Those who are observant will notice three new links from this blog. These are blogs I want to read on a regular basis and I suspect the list will keep growing. For me it is like an online community of friends and all my friends have something to say that is worth reading. The melt has started and Betty brought in most of the outside Christmas decorations. Joseph and Jesus came in but poor Mary is still frozen to the ground. The outside layout has melted and is ready to lay track if Pat and the boys come at Easter. Walking was a little better today but the legs still really hurt. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

13 Comments:

Blogger kristi said...

Dr. John, I saw this commercial too and I wanted to blog about it but you beat me too it. Wouldn't it be great if all of lifes problems were solved with something as simple as a cup of McDonalds joe!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day today

5:39 AM  
Blogger Mike K said...

Ahhh... what they don't tell you is that it might cause cancer, your hair will fall out, and you risk facing a serious heart attack. Other than that, it is very safe.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Dad,

Shhh You will put me out of work.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Cissa Fireheart said...

That commercial is wrong. McDonald's coffee doesn't make me more coherent and aware of my surroundings!

Dunkin' Donuts coffee does....

BTW where is the link to MY blog Dr. John *sniffle, crockodile tear*

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I rather go for the Kenyan full roast latte semi-caffeinated mocha.

Just kidding.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Thank You for your kind comments!!!! Yesterday I could not remember how I got to your blog..or the name of it....I thought I had lost it and I so enjoyed reading it......so I was very happy to see you had posted in mine!!! Now I found you!!! lol. Ill make sure I dont lose it again! Have a happy day!!!!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caffeine is great but anything that doesn't include chocolate can't be the end all of mental health.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is food ... then ... there is FOOD FOR THE SOUL!
I gotta try this new Mickey D's brew ... in taste tests, it did very well.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

I can honestly say that i felt right at home from the first time i read your blog. Your wisdom and humor are a great way to start my days. I read/commented with no expectations of anything in return and i am quite surprised that you have linked me in your blog. Thank you.
Thank you as well for your kindness and for inspiring me to be better and do better.

10:07 PM  
Blogger butterflies said...

I believe in coffee! Im married to an American and we live in New Zealand and my husband has his coffee sent over to us! He hates NZ coffee and only drinks Colombian,which we cant get here.Thank goodness his family are prepared to send it over here! We have McCafes here.Kind of like Starbucks but with McDonalds yukky food!
OH..and I got a birthday card from the States,on the front is a pic of Bush saying happy birthday from the most powerful man in the free world,and inside it says...if THIS doesnt scare you,another birthday shouldnt worry you at all;)

1:03 AM  
Blogger Chris Beason said...

I just had to leave a comment and thank you for making me laugh so hard I cried! If you figure out how to get a cup to Bush, let me know and I'll take him one the next day. Obviously, for lasting effects you have to continue drinking it!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home