Monday, March 27, 2006

My poor jilted Blog !!

Saying for the Day:Better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all.

My poor little blog has been jilted. That’s right jilted.

A long time ago it entered into a great comment relationship with Jon De Arc. (Not real name)

We exchanged comments every day.

They were great comments.

Some of the best comments this blog ever received.

And of course I left great comments. Really great comments.

It was real blog love.

But then it ended. Jon commented no more.

I kept commenting for a while but then I quit as well.

I made excuses.

Jon’s computer had a virus that prevented Jon from commenting.

Jon had an elephant step on his/her fingers.

Jon had some kind of brain infection that prevented comments.

I knew our blog love was so strong that it would never end.

But after a while I forgot.

Then while I was doing random blogging I came across a really interesting blog entry. I had to read the comments.

There in the comments was the old familiar symbol. It was a comment from Jon De Arc. I'd know that sword anywhere.

Jon was now giving comments, great comments, to a different blog.

There was no virus, elephant, or brain damage.

I had been dumped. Jon had found a new blog to give comments to.

My blogs heart was broken. It may never trust another comment giver. It may never love again.

But you can keep commenting. Please keep commenting.

@@@
7550 spins without a win. Yesterday old hapless got an email that said he was a guaranteed winner. He clicked the right place and got a form to fill out to get his winnings. Right in the middle of the form was a request for his social security number. He figured they didn't need that to give him his money. In this age of identity theft he doesn't give out that number. So he passed up the winnings.
Well Uncle Wiggly lovers if old hapless doesn't change his mind and give that number thus causing his identity to multiply across the country and tie up all his time trying to get his identity back. We will be back tomorrow with "As the World Spins"
****

A pretty good day. Walked with the walker as far as yesterday but with less pain. I spent some time leaving comments as I do every Monday. Sometimes that's hard because I don't understand the blog I'm reading. There are lotsof technical blogs out there and they don't talk the language I talk. I managed to take another bath. While in the hot tub there is no pain in the legs which makes the trouble getting in and out worth while.Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

18 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I hope your broken heart mends! They are plenty of other commentators in the sea!

6:08 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

I love to read your blog everyday but I sometimes dont have the time to post. I will do better in the future

6:59 AM  
Blogger Dr. Cissa Fireheart said...

Aww Dr. John...I can understand. I don't get too many comments either...

Let's have a pity party! LOL

I'll comment on yours if you comment on mine! ;)

7:04 AM  
Anonymous andrena said...

I almost marked your comment as "spam"..but took a chance and visited your site...

I must say, I enjoy it....

Come back often!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Your blog is too good for Jon comments....if Jon does not realize how good it was, Jon does not deserve your blog comments!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Pugs said...

Hi Dr. John sorry I didn't get back to you right away been busy updating my links etc.
Found a few widgets on your site that has come in very useful..
Cheers.. Pugs
P.S.
THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Soto said...

I am all for a pity party. I hardly ever get any comments on my blog. But then again I am not very good at leaving comments myself ;)
Love your blog and will be sure to leave you a comment from time to time :)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Begging for comments and now stalking commentators.

Shame on you. Sometimes you have to let go and if it's love they will come back.

Pete

10:37 AM  
Blogger Chana said...

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
Author: Unknown.....

10:48 AM  
Anonymous jan said...

By the time I get to your blog you are surrounded by a plethora of commenting admirers. I feel like the nerdy kid trying to get the attention of the cheerleader. I mean, I WAS a cheerleader and never a nerd, but you get the idea.

2:12 PM  
Blogger dog1net said...

Dr. John,
I always enjoy visits from newcomers as it gives me an opportunity to come by their way. From what I see of your blog, I would say it's hardly "poor" or "jilted." Maybe you've lost one person who no longer reciprocates, but considering how many other people are, I'd say you're in good company and have the opportunity to develop correspondence with many like-minded bloggers.
Thank you for your recent visit and comment,
Scot

4:28 PM  
Blogger barista brat said...

being new to the blogging world myself, i understand how comments fuel the blogging fire.

4:34 PM  
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

I'm sure that there will be other commenters (as this thread proves). I'm glad that you are walking with less pain, hopefully that continues for you as well. Great post.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

Hello Dad,

I am glad to hear that you are able to walk some. I envy being able to take a bath. Soon Soon

Keep on walking

4:57 PM  
Anonymous terry said...

Well, it's Jon De Arc's loss. I enjoy your blog, even though I only respond periodically. It seems others think the same way since you had a large response to your comments. Forget JDA and appreciate those who really enjoy your blog. Keep on blogging Dr. John!!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous TC said...

Hey, Dr. John.

Looks like you've got more than my 3 faithful readers! ;)

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
get a new game system, Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I sold mine and got some extra cash!

game system

4:12 PM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

cheap jordan shoes
ralph lauren kids
supra shoes
seahawks jerseys
ugg uk
polo ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
oakley vault
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet store online
2016.12.8xukaimin

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home