Friday, March 10, 2006

The only blog with "green hair"

Saying for the Day: Would you like green hair and spam? Ham I am.

I read on a blog where some guy typed in “Huzaifa Das” into his blog and therefore had a monopoly on Google searches for ”Huzaifa Das”

What a wonderful idea but he didn’t carry it far enough.

So I have decided to make my bid for Google domination.

First I needed a stupid phrase.

One that most people would never use.

I choose “Green Hair”. Like in my wife went to the beauty shop and came home with green hair.

Now I have to go to Babel Fish and get the phrase translated into a whole bunch of languages.

Dutch = “groen haar”
French = “ cheveux verts “
German = “grünes Haar”
Greek = “πράσινη τρίχα”
Italian = “capelli verdi”
Portuguese = “cabelo verde”
Russian = “зеленые волосы”
Spanish = “pelo verde”
Finnish = “vihreä hius”

Let me review:Dutch = “groen haar”, French = “ cheveux verts “,German = “grünes Haar”, Greek = “πράσινη τρίχα”, Italian = “capelli verdi”, Portuguese = “cabelo verde”, Russian = “зеленые волосы”,Spanish = “pelo verde”, Finnish = “vihreä hius”

Now when anybody goes to Google and types in “green hair” in any of these languages my blog comes up.

I have a monopoly on “green hair”


Let me review again :Dutch = “groen haar”, French = “ cheveux verts “,German = “grünes Haar”, Greek = “πράσινη τρίχα”, Italian = “capelli verdi”, Portuguese = “cabelo verde”, Russian = “зеленые волосы”,Spanish = “pelo verde”, Finnish = “vihreä hius”

Yesterday I was a nobody but today I am King of the “Green Hair” group.

It is mine. It is mine.

At least till somebody else puts it in their blog.

Then I think I’ll try “Green Eggs”

@@@
6700 spins without a prize. The stupid comment contest is over. The judge has handed me the final sheets. I will not cut to a commercial. First the winner of yesterday's suprise prize is Jimbo Big Toe who gets 19 blog explossion credits for his effort. However, I do not recomend going to his blog because he is sex obsessed .
Now on to the big winners.
Fifth place and 1 credit goes to Maritza .
Fourth place and 5 credits goes to Tricia.
Third place and 10 credits goes to Mimi.

Second Place and 50 credits goes to Laurie who finished one point behind the leader.

And the first place and 150 credits goes to (drum roll) TC.

Thank you to all who took part in this our first and last comment contest. Thanks to our faithful, hard working, judge. This despite the fact that I am not in full agreement with her decisions.
Now Uncle Wiggly lovers if non of the losers hack into my blog in revenge causing it to become a blog with pictures of birch trees hapless loser will be back tomorrow on "As the World Spins"
***

If you want to read a funny well written blog that's not on blog explosion check out today's entry by Lori at LinnasMinute.
I played the telephone game this morning. The salesman lasted six minutes (she who controls my oxygen says it was more like 16) and never got to tell me what he was selling. I won.
Went and finally got that haircut. I feel funny now. I was going to get it died green for today's blog but she who controls the oxygen said no. Then we went grocery shopping. We have one set of grandkids coming tomorrow and one set on Wednesday so we needed a little food.
After that it was dull, dull, dull. I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

5 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Best of luck with your green hair domination plan.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am honoured Master Dr. John Sir.

Please convey my respects to The Judge, for she truly is rich in wisdom (heh, heh!).

May all your spam be ham, but not all your ham be spam.

*eh?*

Got to go now, the dragon's all fired up!

7:33 AM  
Blogger plinna said...

I played the telephone game yesterday with the lady from the hospital who called and was so rude, I ended up hanging up on her...Pete said I lost. I think I will go back to setting the phone down on the counter and walking away...L

8:30 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I love that story! I hope you become the world-dominant green hair and ham guru.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to send all the green hair researchers your way! LOL you've got some great posts. :)
Thanks for the credits! And thank the lovely judge as well.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home