Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fun and Family

Saying for the day- When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. ~Joyce Brothers

On Saturday we went to an arcade with my grandsons. The video below is of the boys on the bumber cars. You can tell my grandchildren because I zero in on them and they are wearing a blue jacket or sweater. There is a volume control on the bottom of the picture.






Grandchildren with all their excitement make you feel young again. But there was no way I and my oxygen bottle were going on one of those cars.They also played laser tag and tried to win prizers on the games. It was a great day.

I have other videos but have decided not to force regular viewers of this blog to see them. There will be a family video button on the side for those who wish to. The button will be there when I get around to it.
Now I miss those boys.
******

#### News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my basement where the trains still run, dragons fly, and life is back to normal. Part of the mystery has been solved. When the trial is over Luke Snowslider will have his medal and Barth Wader will get what he deserves. The question that remains and may never be solved is “ Who set up the fake murder?”
The prime suspects , of course are:
Petrovich, who wanted to prove the driblet was true.
Tommy TW as publicity for his book.
Tommy UK because he does things like that.
Petrovich says this is so much nonsense. He has never tried to make a driblet come true. He doesn’t have to. He trusts the great Seer.
Tommy TW says that book sales are going well. He has a proven best seller. He has been on the Letterman show. He doesn’t need a cheap trick.
Tommy UK says at times he wishes he had thought of it but he even if he had he didn’t have any life like mannequins on hand.
Eino faxed pictures of all three to the manager of the K-Mart store that went out of business. But he said that none of them were the person he sold the mannequin to.
Bonnie McGregor met Dr. Simpson’s new Nurse Practitioner ,Martha Koski. Martha will be watching over Bonnie until just before the birth. They have all agreed that the birth should be in the Iron Mountain hospital because of the twins.
Petrovich still hasn’t given us a translation of the driblet that might apply to Bonnie. If he doesn’t hurry the babies will already be born.
*****
Today's Link-Chronicles of a Country Girl- A Photo Tip from Chuck Noris
Had a good day. Breathing was a bit rough. In the morning I worked at getting the family videos on the web so my family can see them. They are now available by clicking on the family video button on the left. Then Peter and family stopped in. They are taking a mini vacation and going to Madison to shop . While there they will visit Pat.Then Betty and I went to the basement and sorted track. This is a tedious job so we put it off until just about the end and this is that time. We can put it off no more. Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

7 Comments:

Blogger Janets Planet said...

I say either "Follow the money" or "who has the most to lose?"

5:28 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

It looks like it was a great time, Dr. J. I would have stood on the sidelines with you...never have liked the bumper cars.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I always liked bumper cars. Legal accidents- no tickets!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I want to play!

10:15 AM  
Blogger J C said...

That was a fun video, Dr. John. Made me feel young again too. Did Betty ride them?

4:25 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

I have many happy memories of bumper cars, both riding and watching. I used to ride with the kids, even now if I feel likeit, I do. But the kids are getting big and soon there won't be any takers for riding the rides. I guess that is where the grandkids come in handy. haha I don't see my grandkids that often. We went to the water park last year when I was visiting in Sacramento and had a great time. I wish I had some pictures of that, but taking a camera to a water park didn't seem wise.

The kids looked like they were indeed having a great time.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

They sure did look like they were having fun! My kids all liked the bumper cars the best of all the rides.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home