Monday, May 01, 2006

Really easy commenting

Saying for the day: Sometimes we try too hard to make it easy for people.

Its leave a comment Monday. I know how hard it is for people to leave comments so today I am going to make it easy. First I will let you comment (today only) with the spam stopper off. Second I am going to give you some possible comments and you can just check in and leave the number of the comment. Now of course if you want to leave a comment of your own creation that is even better. You see even if you pick one of my comments I will know you were here and read the blog. Okay here are possible comments.

1. What a wonderful, creative idea. You are so very clever.

2. My second grader could have come up with a better idea for a blog entry than this.

3. I thought you said you didn’t drink. Then where in the world did this idea come from. Sober up Dr.

4.So you think we don’t have brains enough to write our own comments. That is so insulting.

5. I’ve always been afraid to comment and this really helps.

6. Come on , Old Hapless hasn’t really spun that slot machine that many times has he?

7. I want a comment so I am leaving one. You better give me one back.

8. I wish it was this easy to comment on all blogs.

So leave a comment your own or a number. But please leave a comment.

@@@
9300 spins without a prize.
A new day and new numbers for the online lotteries that Old Hapless plays. The problem always is what numbers. does one play birth dates ? Whose birth dates? Perhaps, the number on a box. The mileage on the last seven signs on the trip? One could throw dots at a board of numbers. So many ways to pick six or seven numbers. It would seem, for Hapless, that no matter how he picks them they are always the wrong numbers.
Well Uncle Wiggly lovers if Old Hapless doesn't have a dream which gives him the seven numbers that wins a million causing him to quit blogging forever. We will be back tomorrow with another chapter of "as the World Spins"
***

It is garbage day and as I write this Betty is taking out the garbage. Well I made another set of sidewalks for the outside layout. Betty walked up to the Dr.'s office and got a prescription since hers had run out. She had another run in with the Top's lady that caused her so much stress last week. The lady demanded that Betty do things her way so Betty quit as weight recorder . This is good because she doesn't need the stress.( She doesn't take those blood pressure pills for nothing). In the afternoon we took a drive to Iron River to get the prescription filled. It was a miserable rainy day.Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#6
Glad to see you made it back safely from GB.

Sue

4:53 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

#8

Hope you had a good weekend with the family!!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

1. What a wonderful, creative idea. You are so very clever.

Actually this was very innovative! I always enjoy your post.

Looking forward to tomorrow's: love twist and how Betty fits in....

Glad you had such a beautiful wknd with all your family. I hope you are okay and read you tomorrow.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Cissa Fireheart said...

Hi Dr. John! I am leaving a comment for you. I thought your concept of giving readers a multiple choice was funny and cute. I hope you get a lot of comments today...and then maybe they will click on the links in your comments and come to my blog (hint hint people!)

Hope your day is great and that you get a prize today spinning the wheel!!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#8.

Maybe you should copyright multiple choice comments and make Old Hapless some money.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

I always read your blog and its always interesting and funny. I am glad you and Betty had a good weekend and a safe return. The weekend goes way too fast doesnt it?

9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

#1

Good Monday, Jr. John!

I'm awed by your creative bent, yet concerned for your sanity. Of course, creativity and insanity often go hand-in-hand.

I should know . . .

2:36 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Thanks for a good chuckle.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I like all the comments. I think the drinking one is my favorite.

Good job quitting, Betty! If someone cannot get along with you, they are insane! You are the easiest person to get along with.

7:10 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Yes you're saying for the day is very true. We really do sometimes make it easier for others by doing things for them. Things they can do for themselves. I for one am like this. Always doing something for someone. Can't help it.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Chris Beason said...

I'm laughing almost too hard to leave a comment...so here it is!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well said.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home