Saturday, October 03, 2009

Six Powerful Words

Today's Saying

We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman


Start my Day with diet soda.


(Click on the Pigeon Falls Graphic for previous chapters.)

Tommy looked to his right and suddenly he could see Oops standing there but she was somewhat transparent.
" Tommy! I cam help you" she said. " I can use my power in one of two ways and I'll let you decide. I can wipe out the aliens on the ground and two of the spaceships. The other will go back where it came from . All of mankind will be saved but Pigeon Falls will be gone, forever.
Or!
I can push time back to just two hours before the battle started and allow you and Herman to remember everything.
That means you can get the people to safety in the Church as you originally planned. You can warn the man in black to put his shield up. You can use your troops in the barn differently. You can warn the dragons. You might be able to win.
So choose! Save mankind for sure or save Pigeon Falls and mankind possibly. But either way I can't enter your dimension until you turn the power off.
Tommy was still not sure it was really Oops nor did he know if it was what he should do.
Is it really Oops.?
Will Tommy opt for the sure saving of mankind if it is.
Is Pigeo0n Falls gone forever?
Some of these annoying questions might be answered tomorrow.




And the name Betty drew yesterday is Diana. If she draws it again today Diana gets what is in the treasure chest.
We will announce the drawing right after it occurs.

Betty has come into the computer room ( finally) and drawn.

Sorry Diana she didn't draw your name.

The name she did draw is

You know we really need a trumpet here.
Not just a picture but the music of announcement.

...

..

..

Akelamalu

Stop over and wish her luck for tomorrow.
If Akelamalu is drawn again tomorrow she wins what is in the treasure chest.

Remember it is possible to win by leaving only one comment but the more days on which you comment the better your chance. Click on the treasure chest on the left side to see the prizes.

22 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

Tommy is in such a pickle. Mmm, I'd like a pickle and a diet coke.

2:37 AM  
Blogger jabblog said...

Puts some fizz into the day? (6 words ;-))

3:26 AM  
Blogger DawnTreader said...

ooh(ps), nice development...

4:03 AM  
Blogger Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I like Diet Cokes and Saturdays!
<><

4:20 AM  
Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Whatever you like
to start your day, dear—soda
or even a beer!


My Six Words

4:21 AM  
Blogger Betty W said...

To each his own....

4:55 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I start everyday with Diet Pepsi. Caffeine Free now.

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diet drinks to me taste sweeter than the regular.Oh well. I wonder why Pigeon Falls would be gone with option 1. I hope Tommy doesn't mess with time and go back into the past. Nothing good ever comes of that :)

6:55 AM  
Blogger Gypsy Lala said...

I don't like Diet Cokes, but I like to read your post. Cheers.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

The saying for today is so true. Loved that and had to laugh while reading it. Diet coke is the only brand of diet soda that ever appealed to me -at all. The rest of them always seemed to leave a tinny-like after taste.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Coffee, coffee! Just give me coffee!

Good LUCK to Akelamalu!

Reminds me of that little diddy the kid sang in the Li'l Rascals movie...

I got a pickle
I got a pickle
I got a pickle
hey hey hey hey...


Yea... Tommy's in a pickle for sure! He's gotta TRY to save Pigeon Falls though... I mean, what would the world BE without Pigeon Falls??? There would be nowhere left to send all the weirdness!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Not a big fan of diet, unless of course it's diet Root Beer or diet Dr. Pepper. But I think I'll just stick with my tea :o)

Happy SWS!!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Start your day of right
with a nice Texas breakfast
Lite Coke and chocolate

Happy 6WS! The above is MY Texas breakfast, most have a Dr. Pepper and a chocolate bar for theirs.
..

9:42 AM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

I don't know if I'd have Diet Coke to start my day, I still need my coffee.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Call Me Cate said...

Diet soda, huh? Sometimes I want caffeine but not coffee so diet Coke does quite nice.

Thanks for playing.

1:00 PM  
Blogger rxBambi said...

I usually start my day with a starbucks skinny caramel latte... but I'm trying to cut back.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. You have some pretty funny stuff here. Cant wait to see more of your 14 facts.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Belle said...

Diet soda....noooooo....say it isn't so! LOL.

However, I just loved reading your story! I'm going to have to go back and get caught up. This was a lot of fun!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Great 6 words.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Enjoy your weekend.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Hi Dr. John,
I don't know if the Diana was me but I hope so. My husband is demanding of my attention so I can't really visit right now, Love you.
Love Di

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Alice Audrey said...

Aw come on. I know darn well it really is Oops, and he will elect to save everything.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The said quote is so true.
I clap for the quote And for you.
Thanks for sharing.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lose Pigeon Falls FOREVER? Ack! I can't imagine this option...

But then... if you save the entire world, doesn't that include Pigeon Falls, too?

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home