Me in a MEME
Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours. ~Swedish Proverb
Saw this meme on three other blogs and thought it would go well here.
( I'm desperate for content again)
1. Candy corn: Your thoughts?
Love it. But prefer the little pumpkins made out of the same stuff.
2. Briefly, what was the first conversation you ever had with your spouse? (or best friend, if you're not married.) (Or someone significant, like your librarian.)
That was a long time ago. It was after a Christian youth meeting.
I think I said “ Would you like to go for coffee”
She said “ Yes”
We left for the snackbar
3. Could you ever become a vegetarian?
No. Those poor little helpless vegetables shouldn’t have to die for me. Kill me a cow any day.
4. Have you ever dressed up your pet in a costume?
I think we put a Halloween costume on Maggie once. She didn’t like it.
5. Name something about childhood that you miss (like Clark Bars, Teaberry Gum, Malibu
Barbie, cracking fake eggs on people's heads with your fist and "It's the Great Pumpkin" airing only once a year).
I miss going to grandmother’s house for Christmas. Those were wonderful times.
6. Have you ever won a trophy? If not, what do you deserve a trophy for?
No but I won a Detroit Free Press wrist watch for debating. The debate teams I coached won a good share of trophies.
7. When do you think is the appropriate time to begin playing Christmas music each year?
I would prefer to keep Christmas music in the Church instead of seeing Christ be used to sell things at any time.
8. What's your favorite board game?
Scrabble. or Candy Land
9. How do you feel about surprises (receiving, not giving)?
I love surprises .
10. Is it easy for you to say, "I'm sorry?"
Yes, My father taught us that right or wrong when you say you are sorry the healing of relationships begins. And they do.
11. What is your favorite candle scent?
Never burn scented candles or unscented either.
12. October is traditionally "open house" time in public schools. If you had a literal open house in your home (like a reception) what light snacks would you serve visitors and what would you show them (as in art projects, graded papers) that would uniquely represent you?
I would serve tiny little pasties and saffron buns. They of course would be there to see my train layout.
Nobody is able to understand Petrovich's latest translated driblet. It simply makes no sense as far as they can see. It talks of one chance. Then there is something about reason. It is just weird.
Besides except for the problems in the Town Hall everything is going well in Pigeon Falls. The only big problem was the town cable system went down and people missed their soaps. It seems some kind of animal gnawed through the cable right at the Town Hall. That never happened before.
Over at Nancy's things are slowly returning to normal and people are talking about which husband is cheating on which wife. It seems Krlo Loftum is cheating on poor sweet Helen. Somebody saw him sneaking out of the widow Leplow's house at 1:00 in the morning. They just hope Helen never has to find out.
Jack is saying that he may close up his sauna for good this winter but then he says that every year.
Things really are normal driblet or not.
Got to the computer room at 5:10. Read yesterday's comments. Spent a little bit of time visiting Pigeon Falls. At 6:10 Betty brought my morning soda ( Diet Coke today). At 6:30 Pennie brought my morning soda . I told her her Mother was already here. This was my blogging day and I visited every blog on my main friend's list and left comments on most of them.
Now I need a breathing treatment.