Friday, August 14, 2009

My week-Sort of

Click HERE to get to my 55s

It has been a week when I didn’t get to many blogs. My three grandsons were and are here and are being joined by my other grandson and grand daughter . For the next two days I will have all my grand kids here. Chaos will return I’m sure. But the two wanted to spend some time with the cousins they don’t see much of. Who can fight with that. In any case I will have even less time to be on the computer.

Things were confusing enough and then Quilly vanished. Well she didn’t vanish but she forgot her word challenge so I didn’t know who to visit. Of course, she remembered later but my computer time was over. Life is rough.

Yesterday I got to go to VBS. That’s good because there were pictures I wanted they just weren’t taking. It was a great VBS.

A few pictures of my grand sons at VBS.

12 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

Your life sounds like the good chaos. Enjoy!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Sandi McBride said...

You lucky duck! All that youth will give you strength to get through the day just long enough to fall into a long nap! Have a great time with the Grands!
Sandi

7:51 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Looks like you and I have a similar problem -vying for time on ye olde computer! For me, that's often one reason why I do my blog posts in the middle of the night or early-early morning hours when because as a general rule, all my competitors for the computer are fast asleep then!
And a question for you too -is it just me or does your heart just swell with pride any time you get to post a picture of these handsome people who are linked to us via DMA -i.e. the grandkids? And do you, like me, just marvel too that we have such beautiful grandkids too?
Have a great day!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you can't beat being with grandchildren. What a wonderful photo. Is that Betty's dog she made? It's wonderful. I love it. What great pictures. Have a great Friday my friend :) Aloha

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No new Pigeon Falls today? Hmmm hope Tommy UK is okay...I am so waiting to see how it goes with him and Mrs. Trumble :)

11:28 AM  
Blogger Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

We just wrapped up VBS! Enjoy those kids! Looks like fun!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous quilly said...

Dr. John -- if you think Quilly's having vanished was inconvenient for you, think about how it was for her! Very disconcerting, I assure you!

1:29 PM  
Blogger big Jenn said...

Dr. John thanks for visiting. You got some good lookin' grandkids!jeNN

4:52 PM  
Blogger anthonynorth said...

Life looks hectic for you at the moment. Enjoy all the kids around and forget us for a while.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

And the DOG costume! YAY! The boys are lookin' good! SO glad you have ALL those grandkids! LIFE is GREAT just about now -- I know - cuz I had ALL MY Grands too! Grandbaby... grand niece... grand nephews... YUP! They sure make life fun! I'll get around to posting probly on Monday!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so waiting to see how it goes with him and Mrs. Trumble :)...
___________________
Julie
Online Marketing of your brand

12:05 AM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

timberland boots outlet
adidas superstar trainers
moncler soldes
canada goose coats
canada goose sale
ugg outlet
louis vuitton handbags
adidas nmd runner
michael kors outlet online
adidas nmd
2016.12.8xukaimin

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home