Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Dragon Wordzzle Award

We The Dragon Committe on Blog Awards (shown below)

held our weekly meeting and decided that it was a shame there was no award for the writing of wordzzles. So we decided to award the first ever weekly Dragon Wordzzle Award. The rules were simple . You had to be registered with Mr. Linky on Raven's blog by 6:00 PM Eastern Time on Saturday. ( Dr. John and Betty are excluded because we dragons live in their house and have to post on his blog)
We dragons would read all the posted blogs and pick the best one to receive the award. We looked at character development, humor, pathos, suspense, all the things that make for good writing. Then we choose a winner.
The winner of the First Weekly Dragon Wordzzle Award is:

Alice at I was Born2Cree8

Congratulations Alice

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Alice! She did write a grand story.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Thank you so very much, dear Dragons!! I am totally honored by your wonderful award!! This is such a wonderful gift, and I am so happy that you wonderful dragons enjoyed my story(s)so much. I have posted this award on my blog, along with links... I know how dragons love links.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Gattina said...

I didn't know that blogworld is full of dragons !

12:37 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Ohhhhhhh now THIS is an award to covet! Congatulations Alice! I haven't actually read the wordzzles from this week... I haven't had time to do much at all... I'm falling way behind!!! I WILL come read it after church today!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home