Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So much for Planning

Saying for the day– The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray.

I had yesterday all planned out.

I was going to blog.

Then I was going to address all the eBay things that had to be mailed out.

Then while Betty went to the Post Office I was going to visit all the links.

In the afternoon we were going to straighten the trolley track on the layout and fasten that down. Betty was going to get her first set of houses in and I was going to get them lighted.

It was going to be a very full day.

Instead I got the blog done and the addresses and then I went to bed really sick to my stomach. There I stayed all day except for runs to the bathroom.

You never know what the day will bring.

I wonder if I caught this bug from one of the sick people I visited on the web. If the computer can get a virus on the internet can a person?

Well I am not really better yet but not as sick as yesterday so I have no plans for today. It is safer that way.

#### News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my basement where the trains still run, dragons fly, and life is back to normal. It is even stranger this morning. The pigeons are now sitting on both sides of the street but on every other building. It almost looks like a pattern . But how would pigeons get directions for a pattern? What can be causing this strange behavior.
Petrovich says he is sure there is a driblet that applies to this situation . He just has to find it and get it translated.
Everybody coming into Nancy’s for coffee wants to talk about the pigeons. People are afraid this is all leading up to something bad. Pigeons are the heart and soul of Pigeon Falls and when they act in an odd manner people just worry.
Eino says that Pigeons do what pigeons do.
******

Link for Today: Celibacy and the Suburbs- He doesn't blog often but he is interesting.
Well I didn't close this up last night because I was sick in bed again. So I am closing it up this morning. I did get my usual breathing treatments.
GBYA

13 Comments:

Blogger Cissa Fireheart said...

I hope you feel better today Dr. John. Stomach bugs are really bad this year. I had one twice since the summer....

I think the Pigeons are gonna do something nice for the town for Christmas! They must be rehearsing...there's only 14 days left you know!!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

Doesnt Eino explain everything away as some strange atmospheric condition? Like - pigeons do what pigeons do in strange atmospheric conditions.

Feel better.

6:06 AM  
Blogger OC or Q said...

Dr. John -- my illness included chills and fever and aches and pains, but not intestinal travails.

-Quilly

8:53 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

That tummy stuff is going around. I hope I didn't give it to you. Feel better.

9:18 AM  
Blogger butterflies said...

I hope youre feeling better tonight Dr John.
I find making plans doesnt work either..

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. Drink lotsa water.

Here's another saying for the day:
Life is what happens when you were busy making other plans.

John Lennon

2:53 PM  
Blogger GW said...

Sorry to hear you fell prey to a bug. Do drink plenty of water, along with some Pedialyte to replenish your electrolytes and minerals. Seriously, you guzzle some of that, okay? We love you! :)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

So sorry to hear that you were ill.........probably caught a computer virus? haha

Not funny, huh, well.......hoping you are better now.

I have IBS, so I KNOW all about staying close to the bathroom.......

11:51 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hope you're feeling much better today. Those bugs are no fun.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fell better soon!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

Get better.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Hope you get feeling better soon. Saying a wee prayer for you

9:26 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Yep, the mice don't always get the cheese. Sometimes it's a mousetrap.

The same for Men, and mantraps
or is that meant to be Mantras.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home