Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday -Leave a Comment



Saying for the Day: Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more
It is “Leave a Comment Monday” and the day before my 800th blog.
I will, however, not allow that to detain me from my self imposed mission of translating old sayings into the internet age. Here is today’s group.

1. Make comments while the sun shines
2. Man does not live by comments alone
3. Man of few comments
4. Mark my comments

5. May as well comment, I can't dance
6. Mighty blogs from little comments grow
7. Mind your own comments
8. Misery loves comments

9. Comments don't grow on trees
10. Comment follows comment
11 . More comments than Carter has little liver pills
12. Neat as a comment



13. Never to old to comment
14. No man can lounge into comments
15. No need to reinvent the comment
16. Not fit to hold a comment

17. O ye, of little comment
18. Off his comments
19. Oh how time fly's when you are leaving comments
20. On a wing and a comment

Now you can leave a nice comment. Tomorrow I will repost my first post . In place of the News from Pigeon Falls I will repost the very first Pigeon Falls reference. I know you can hardly wait but you have no choice.

@@@@ News from Pigeon Falls– the little town in my garage where the trains still run, dragons fly, and sleep can be dangerous.– Usually this is an exciting and joyful time in Pigeon Falls. It is a time when plans are being made for the Pigeon Festival, the Liar’s Club is planning its next big contest, girls are running for Pigeon Queen, and people are watching for the White Rabbit. But this year there is a sense of doom in the air. People are afraid to go to sleep. They are afraid of “The Dream”. They are afraid of the Blue Plaque. They believe if they die in the dream they will die in real life.
Some are saying that when they return to the dream they should give Petrovich the gold he wants to protect them. In The Dream he is a wizard and says he has magic power.
In the meantime Petrovich is working on some hard to translate dribblets that might hold the key to all of this. Then again they might not. They do have something to do with dreams in the city of the birds. But if Petrovich doesn’t hurry it will be too late. The Dream seems to come every Saturday.
People are so upset that plants are getting planted they are simply wilting in garages all over Pigeon Falls.
Eino says the whole thing is nonsense. We aren’t going to die because of some stupid dream. It is not logical.
*****

Today's Link- Anji Patchwork-Some thoughts on child raising or escaping from child raising. Leave a Dr. John in the comment.
I visited blogs in the morning. I watched my soaps. I cleaned up the office and got Betty's old computer ready to move. Then I read so more blogs. Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

13 Comments:

Blogger Janets Planet said...

It's just a dream. They would be giving away dream money. What are they going to lose if they give the dream Petrovich dream money?

Eino is concerned with logic in Pigeon Falls? LOL Where has he been?

5:14 AM  
Blogger Bazza said...

No 19, Time flies when you're leaving comments. It sure does, especially when wifey's got a list of jobs that need doing!

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Enio wants logic, he'll need to move out of Pidgeon Falls.

7:27 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Ancient blogger, blogging on
8ooth post reaches in a song

Ancient blogger, blogging on
from pigeon falls tales brings along

Ancient blogger, blogging on
wearing oh the tiniest thong

9:04 AM  
Blogger Alpha Dude said...

Taking every comment captive....

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much to comment on when I've been away for a while. I'm going to have to read the Pigeon Falls archives and find out about this dream stuff.

Congrats on tomorrow's big event.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Neoma said...

Truthfully I will be happy to see the first pigeon falls blog post. I know the first time I read your blog, I thought to myself, just where IS this Pigeon Falls........near Dollyworld? And spent a lot of time scratching my head, wondering, until I FINALLY figured it out.......

keep em coming....

10:34 AM  
Blogger .Tom Kapanka said...

"Comments are the little bell that rings when we step in our favorite shops."

2:06 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Wow, almost to #800. Amazing stamina you have there Dr. John. I can't help but to comment on it. (hehe)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

will you still comment in the morning?

A comment for your thoughts!

Never look a gift comment in the mouth!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Never too old to comment is my fave of the group today! Fun stuff!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Okay, how about, "Thou shalt not boil a comment in its mother's milk"?

Oh, and looking closely at your profile pics, I just gotta ask: Roman?

8:09 PM  
Blogger Alastair said...

Dr John

Sorry not to have been around on Monday long enough to leave a comment.. but have to leave one now, when I read this on Monday (its now Wednesday, or rather early hours of Thursday here in England) i thought to myself 'I am really looking forward to the 800th post!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home