Monday, July 31, 2006

Another day , another drawing.



Saying for the day: It's much easier to be a good winner than a good loser.

Today we draw for two regular, priceless (worthless) prizes shown on the left.
Since we clown around a bit on this blog I felt when I saw these two clowns they would make wonderful prizes for our regular drawing.
They are so cute
I really hate to part with them.
But this morning, when she gets up Betty will draw for them.
We will break tradition and print the winning names today.
Since nobody has won the prize box we add to it today .

Since we are giving a Christmas train to run around a Christmas village it occurred to us that whoever wins might not have a Christmas village so today we start them on one by adding the two houses shown on the left.




Since last Monday we have drawn:
Chana
Jill
Jafabrit
Lois on the Web
Chana
Cindy
Javangogh

Of course if Javangogh gets drawn today she gets what’s in the
prize box and that now includes the two houses.

Your chance of being drawn depends on the number of JCPOINTS you have for example:
Sean – Being drawn for the regular prize 1 chance in 2041
On being drawn two days in a row 1 chance in 4,165,681
Chana – Being drawn for the regular prize– 1 in 12
On being drawn two days in a row – 1 in 143
Catch– Being drawn for the regular prize – 1 in 10
On being drawn two days in a row – 1 in 81

Remember Wednesday we run another Marathon and you can run those points up.
But let us never forget this is not about winning but having fun.
But what could be more fun than having lots and lots of JCPOINTS.
Good Luck.

@@@@
News from Pigeon Falls– the little town in my backyard where dragons fly and White Rabbits wear pink sweaters.
Well! Eino and the Constable entered the Hermit’s House again. They went through his study. They found book after book on the possibility of telleportation including one entitled “Beam me home, Scotty “ by Wiggsfield Arnold. There were also huge rolls of mechanical drawings that looked like the machine in the living room. All the books were marked “Property of Hutchfield Electronics-Chicago, Illinois” as were the rolls of paper. Was our Hermit trying to telleport himself and something went wrong. Or did he succeed and then sent the statue back? There was nothing else that they could find in the house but there was a safe they couldn’t get into. Eino tried calling the company in Chicago but got a recording saying that “Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 to 4:00” . I suppose when he calls sometime today he’ll get a recording that says” to inquire about strange stone statues push one”.
The first of the Liar’s club preliminaries is this afternoon at 4:00. Four people are on the agenda. Three men and one woman. If anybody makes it to the next round we will share their story with you tomorrow.
Who is this Monk that is going to lead the Pigeon Day Parade. I thought they were getting a TV star not somebody from a monestary.
*****

Link for today is: Alison Wonderland. Rember to put the words Dr. John in the comment and het 5 usless but cute JCPOINTS. Check your total HERE .
We will hold today's drawing as soon as Betty gets out of bed.
Betty got up to put out the garbage and did the drawing. First for the JCPOINTS Prize Box contents. The name drawn is Catch. Sorry Javangogh . Good luck tomorrow Catch.
Now the two regular prizes go to Bobciz and Starbender. congratulations. You join a select list of winners and can no longer join my losers club.
We worked for a couple of hours downstairs. Then we went up to the church and I got some of the information I needed to do the August website for the church. After that we went to Snyder Drugs in Iron river to get a prescription filled. Just a normal day except it was 102 degrees outside. This can't be the UP. Forget global warming I think we are in global shifting and we have moved far South. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

17 Comments:

Blogger kristi said...

Sounds like the hermit has been up to no good. I wonder if he was trying to get away from someone and that is why he tried to teleport himself

6:45 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

well my odds for winning are the best i have ever had for anything...yee-hah!
i'm sorry that you have to part with such treasures. it's sad to let go of little pieces of us.
*********
i'm glad that they at least have a lead for the hermit mystery. i betcha that statue is what is left of him....this situation calls for a call in to the after dark show..they talk about area 51 and conspiracies and it's from the US..in talk radio...
a monk eh? that is interesting and kinda cool...
*****************
another wk, another day. may we all make it as complete and peaceful as possible. take care and read you tomorrow.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Monks are wonderful people....I guess....I never actually met one.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

You will love this Monk -- though you may want to stock up on Purell hand sanitizer -- for him, not you ....

As to the hermit -- I rpeat -- did anyone check the compossition of the statue? Is it salt? Perhaps God told him to flee the evil teleportation machine and not look back ....

7:44 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Happy Monday, Dr. John. I got my prize in the mail this weekend. Thank you so much. My kids promptly stole it from me but it was fun while it lasted.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, my! I went to school with Wiggsfield Arnold!

It's a small world . . .

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mystery of the hermit is killing me. I can't wait till they call the company today and see what they have to say.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Dr. John, I actually won something. First time in my life. I feel so lucky today I'm going right out to buy a lottery ticket. But I'm so sad that I can no longer aspire to the losers club. Oh, well, you win some, you lose some.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Oh geeze...now Im all excited and tomorrow I will be upset when you dont draw my name again!!! lol...You know how I like prizes!!! ;)) And I love all my JC points...Im gonna trade them in for a toaster when the game is over...lol

1:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

The mailman never brings me anything but bills. Will I ever win something? Maybe we should sent you something for all the work you put into your blog! You already give us so much..

1:40 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Ahhh The pigan day parade

1:42 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

Yipeeee!
:o

5:21 PM  
Blogger Alison Ashwell said...

Thankyou for the link and all the lovely visitors to my blog today.

Alison

6:59 PM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

Whew, now I can sleep --- til next time a name is drawn.

I thought I was coming back to the Frozen Tundra this week. What happened!?

8:31 PM  
Blogger butterflies said...

Synders Drugs in Iron River...sounds like something out of the cowboy days:)
I love the names of places..
Glad to hear your getting packed up and its not too hard on your health.
take care

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Withdrwal from 1 mg of ativan Web conferencing solutions ottawa canada Time share nc Supplements for tendinitis Wedding invitations for doctor Mesotherapy doctors Battery powered lawn mower Czci kia sorento mitsubishi vz1 maintenance http://www.phone-conversation-recorder.info/Based_business_business_conferencing_home_internet_internet.html adderall xr most prescribed stimulant bench seat cover Ottawa web conferencing Prozac lose weight Diet pills pharmacy sweetheart cumshot indiana hoosier lotto winning numbers

4:38 PM  
Blogger zzyytt said...

jordan 12
yeezy shoes
calvin klein outlet
ferragamo belt
reebok outlet
hermes handbags
nike air force
nike flyknit
cheap jordans
lacoste outlet

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home