Saturday, October 10, 2009

Contest in a Bucket-Six Words

Today's Saying

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
- Euripides


Names in bucket with no luck


(Click on the Pigeon Falls Graphic for previous chapters.)
Since the victory Tommy has been asked three questions so many times he feels like a recoding when he gives the answers.
Question one: Where did your father and friends come from.
Answer. When Calab told about the man in black stuck in a riff I though of the man who helped us out of the rift that Tammy and I were in. I went and got the video and watched until I saw us open the inter-dimensional door and disapear inside. I noted the time. Then I watched other videos until I saw us emerge and noted the time. The time was the same. Then Tammy and I went late at night behind the Town Hall and waited until exacttly that time and I used my power to open the door. Tammy planted her feet firmly on the ground and reached in while I held the door open. My father grabbed her had and she pulled him out. Then I erased all evidence we had been there and took my father to Mrs. Trumble's home. Tammy went home I stayed to meet my dad. Later he summoned two other Guardians and together we planned for the attack.
Question two: Where did your army of wooly elephant like creatures and riders come from?
Answer:Farther down the road my father and the two Guardians opened a door inside a barn. The door went to the same dimension as the bouncing heads came from and the army amased on the other side ready to come when called.
Question three: How did you get the poltergeist to join in?
Answer: That was a bonus. The poltergeist let the bouncing heads know it wanted to help and they suggested cutting off the rocket ships.



And the name Betty drew yesterday was Dulce . If she draws it again today Dulce gets what is in the treasure chest. Click on the treasure chest in the left hand column to see what is in it.
The Grankids made a surprise visit and slept in the computer room so we are late today.
But Betty has now drawn.
She did not pick Dulce
Sorry Dulce
Tha name drawn today is:


















Gattina

If Gattina is drawn again tomorrow she wins what iis in the treasure chest.
Good luck Gattina.
Stop by and wish her luck.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Tommy may be tired of answering those 3 questions, but I will sleep better knowing the answers! :)

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad they are answered. I feel better. Dang bucket LOL :)

2:02 AM  
Anonymous quilly said...

Yay for Tommy and good luck to Dulce!

3:40 AM  
Blogger Dulçe ♥ said...

Luck is there everywhere in and outside the bucket. I love the saying.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Your six words made me laugh!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Eh! Who cares HOW it happened - it's history! What we really want to know is Pastor Joan's baby's name! Do we have to wait til the BAPTISM? sheeeeeesh....

No... really... I'm happy for Tommy - he FOUND his Dad! And his Dad is a gOOd guy. (we always knew he was...) And now that it's made the local paper, perhaps he won't have to explain anymore!

My sincerest condolences to Dulce...

6:31 AM  
Blogger Sandi McBride said...

I always knew that Tommy's dad was a good guy...glad that he knows it too, now! Poor Dulce! I'm wondering if the treasure will ever be shared!!!
Sandi

7:01 AM  
Blogger AudreyO said...

Talk sense to a fool and you'll have to make a choice, get frustrated of have a good laugh :)

10:41 AM  
Blogger Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Foolish me ~ what can I say?
<><

3:47 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Oh Dr. John, I am late myself. Life kept me busy today! Hope you enjoy your visit with the grandkids!
Love Di

4:05 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Six words for two
what will we do?
Cheer for Dulce
and Gattina.

For tomorrow
name to borrow.
It could be yours
or one of theirs.

Happy 6WS! :-)
..

5:27 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Condolences to Dulce and good luck to Gattina!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Call Me Cate said...

My name never seems to be pulled out of the bucket - unless it's for jury duty or something else equally undesirable.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Gattina said...

Wow ! I was in the bucket again ? I hope it's not filled with water !

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home