Saying for the day: And remember, no matter where you go, there you are. ~Confucius
It's All About Me
Nessa from the Chrysallis stage had this meme on her blog. The rules were simple
.1. Change one question for a question of your own
2.Answer all twenty questions
I can do that part.
Then there was something about tagging and I don’t do that.
Feel free to copy what I copied from Nessa who copied it from Jadzia.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I married at twenty five.
2. What color do you like most?
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I have the time all of the time and I tell her I love her even more now than when we first married.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
5. Which part of you do you hate the most?
Not being able to breath well.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Any of my family members.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pay off the mortgages on my kid‘s houses..
9. What’s your wish for the year ahead?
10. How did you celebrate the New Year?
Went to bed at 8:00 and slept through the celebrations.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Not going to the doctor sooner.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I try not to hate anybody.
13. What is your ambition?
To make it through another day.
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
15. Do you still have your own hair and is it gray?
Yep. My hair is the one part of me that doesn’t seem to have aged. I have no gray hairs.
16. Do you like it when it rains?
17. List two of your Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions.
I didn’t make any.
18. What do you need to do this year in order for you to be happier in life?
Nothing. I am pretty happy.
19. What new thing have you learned recently?
I know there is something but I can’t remember what.
20. If money were no object, what 3 (materialistic) things would you really like to have?
A new computer with all the bells and whistles.
A top of the line Lionel train set.
My mortgage paid in full.
####### News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my basement where the trains still run, dragons fly, and life is just a little strange. Eino is just a little upset today. It seems that Homeland Security is finally taking him seriously and have come up with some possible solutions to the Pigeon Falls problem. They are considering sending some tanks and blasting there way in. Eino is sure it won’t work but is also afraid somebody is going to get hurt. His friend at Homeland security says they have tanks that fire explosives that make the stuff that the town used to try to blow up the trees look like firecrackers. Eino is not convinced.
Then there is the rumor going around town that somebody high up in Washington has decided that if they can’t solve the tree problem they will drop an Atomic bomb on Pigeon Falls to prevent the problem from spreading. It is better for a few people to be destroyed than an entire nation. Eino asked his friend about it and his friend said there was one general who suggested this as a backup plan but that it was turned down. But his friend didn’t sound very convincing.
In the meantime they are sending a team to cut some pieces from the trees to send to the laboratory to see if they can find some way to kill them. Now that makes some sort of sense to Eino. He suggests they land their helicopter on the outside of the forest ring since they don’t seem to be able to get helicopters out of Pigeon Falls.
Tommy TW can’t convince anybody that Charlie is the one to open the box. When he suggests it they smile and then they laugh. They are sure that Charlie is the last person to play the hero.
Will the tanks blow their way in? Will they find a way to destroy the trees ? Will they have top drop an Atomic bomb? Can even an Atomic bomb destroy these trees ? What about Charlie? Who is Charlie? And of course is Tommy UK really the undertaker’s kid?
Today's Link-The House of 9 Lives- A trip to the dentist
A rather do nothing day.I puttered on the computer for most of it. I visited all my links. I worked at a presentation of a web page for the Church. I played computer games. In other words I didn't get anything done on the layout. O! it did get up to 38 degrees today. A regular heat wave. Now I need a breathing treatment.