Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another Meme

Saying for the day. Know a meme. Know a man.

Visiting blogs yesterday I came across this meme on Alpha Dude 1.5’s blog. Thought I might use it today.

1. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
Of course! And again and again.

2. Do you take compliments well?
No.

3. Do you play Sudoku?
No. B ut my daughter-in-law does.

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
No. I wouldn’t make it through the day.

5. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
My wife.

6. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
My wife.

7. Who do you text the most?
I don’t even have a cell phone.

8. Favorite children’s book?
The Chronicles of Narnia

9. How tall are you?
I used to be 5’9” but now I’m shorter.

10. Favorite ex?
I have no ex.

11. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Honduras

12. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Eat

13. Can you do splits?
Never could.

14. What movie do you want to see right now?
The Bucket List

15. What are you going to do for New Year’s Eve?
I went to bed early. ( My life has no excitement at all)

16. Are you a cheerleader?
Only for the Packers and they lost.

17. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
E.

18. Do you like care bears?
Of course. I like all bears.

19. What do you eat at the movies?
Popcorn.

20. Do you know how to play poker?
Yep. That doesn’t mean I’m any good at it though.

21. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Sometimes. It cuts off my oxygen tube.

22. What do you wear to sleep?
A nightshirt.

23. Is your hair straight or curly?
Curly

24. Is your tongue pierced?
No. I hate pain. I don’t even like having my blood drawn.

25. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like them both. You need a good mix in life.

26. Ever been to L.A.?
No! But I was to San Fransico once.

27.Any plans 4 tonight?
Taking a breathing treatment and going to bed.

28. What's your fav. song at the moment?
I was there to hear your borning cry.

29. Are you a gullible person?
Yes.

30. If you could have any job what would it be?
Sit down comic. I can’t stand up for long.

30. Are you easy to get along with?
You have to ask Betty.

31. What is your favorite time of day?
Early morning, before anyone else is up.

32. Are you generally a happy person?
Most of the time.

Okay…..your turn.

#### News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my basement where the trains still run, dragons fly, and life is just a little strange. Yesterday Dr. Fortress and Nancy came in a helicopter. They landed right in the middle of main street. They brought food and supplies and people were very thankful.
Then they offered to take people out four at a time. The first one’s to go would be those that had relatives they could stay with in the surrounding towns. The four people were picked and loaded in and the helicopter started to take off but it was just a couple of feet off the ground when a vine or branch shot out over the building into the helicopter blades and it crashed back down. It seems our trees aren’t allowing anybody to leave.
Petrovich announced that the driblet that had to do with the present problem was now on his web page. It is driblet 97. Everybody should be looking for the tree with the hole and the box. When they find that they can worry about finding one who is pure of heart. First things first.
Eino is not at all sure that that is the way to go. He doesn’t trust driblets. He thinks they should contact the university and find some kind of bug that would attack the trees. The only problem there is nobody knows what kind of trees they are. For one thing they have leaves and it’s the middle of winter. They are not oak or maple or birch. There is no such thing as a general tree beetle. They have, at the moment no way to get a sample out to a laboratory.
It would seem that Petrovich and his driblet is all they have.
*****

Today's Link-Brain Foggles- Is today's entry a blog or an advertisement ? You decide.
A good day. A little tough on breathing. I had to go to the clinic and have some lab work done. Betty had a visit with the Dr. Then she had some lab work done. Then I came home and worked in the basement. My track should come tomorrow so we got everything ready, Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

6 Comments:

Blogger Janets Planet said...

Did Dr. Fortress and Nancy survive the crash?

5:43 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I'd have a hard time with the sleep or eat question.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Fun answers, most of them are what I'd answer. When I get home I'll answer the Meme. If you email me Dr John (I don't have your email address anymore since I had to format the computer), I'll email you back with what I am planning on doing now. Just grab my email address off my profile.

Blessings to you and Betty

Bill

6:41 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

A sit down comic! You crack me up.

How do these nasty trees take it when the town dogs pay them a visit?

Could the dragon burn them down?

Does the rabbit have a secret tunnel under them?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's up, Doc!

Hey, I knew I wasn't the only person in the U.S. who doesn't have a cell phone. Should have known you'd be the other!

"Sit down comic."

This is me, laughing hysterically!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Alpha Dude said...

I like your answers.

You are a good man, Dr. John.

Blessings.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home