Friday, May 25, 2007

Change goes on

Saying for the day- Of the building of Linnas there was no end.

The new logo is. Of course, a real Linna. It is one of a large number of Finnish Linnas you can get to through Google. When I first saw it I fell in love with it. So now it is my new logo.
You will also notice that the Finnish word of the day is gone. I am not sure how one can see that something isn’t there but it isn’t. There will be a new Finnish word every Tuesday on Finnish Tuesday and there will be a Finnish video. I don’t know how long that will last.
The weekly drawing will be back next Friday. You will get one chance for every comment on my blog during the week ( limit one per day) and one chance for every time you comment on a link and include the Dr. John. On Friday we will draw from those chances for a new priceless prize.
I feel sure that other changes will also follow. You will note that Pigeon Falls is in another one of those life or death crisis. It could cease forever.
I hope you have a great day and that no telephone salespeople bother you.

@@@@ News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my garage where the trains still run, dragons fly, and Petrovich has finished his translating.– Petrovich announced at Nancy’s that he has finished the two dribblets that he thinks relate to The Dream. You can see the translations on his website by clicking HERE. He says he has checked and double checked the translations. He has talked to experts in Old Russian. He is certain that the translations are solid. The problem is they do not bode well for Pigeon Falls. If they apply , and Petrovich thinks they do , to Pigeon Falls as “ the city of the birds” then Pigeon Falls is doomed. Everyone will die in the dream and the town will cease. He did not want to say this and that’s why he has checked and double checked the translations. He knows that he was sort of wrong the last time but what happened was close to the dribblet. He takes no joy in the translation since he is part of The Dream and will perish with the rest of them. He has gone over and over the translation looking for a way out. But the vision precludes both the church and magic of the wizard. There I ssome language about burn the box but what box. Where do you find the box. What is that which is not and can not be ? No! In Petrovich’s mind there can be no way out. They will all die.
People with the internet have been checking out Petrovich’s website all morning. It is the talk of Pigeon Falls. People are looking for a way out. How does one escape The Dream? If Petrovich had just shown them the dribblets they would have laughed at him but they have experienced The Dream. They know that part of the prophecy is real. They are trying to decide what is the box. If they can’t find it how can they burn it. One can’t go around burning every box in town.
The that which is not and can not be could have fit the poltergeist but it is gone. Besides it wasn’t into burning but wetting. Now people are really getting scared.
*****

Today's Link-Shark Tales- more than you could possible want to know about burning things but a nice fire picture- Leave a hot Dr. John in the comment.
I spent the day doing very important little things. In the morning we went to the Credit Union where we had a Notary sign off on the last of the papers we need to sign to sell the house. Then we mailed them. It looks like it will happen. Then I called the phone company and had the minimum local service to the old house cut off. That included my DSL which means I lose that e-mail address. Watched my soaps. Visited my links. Studied some walk in tubs. We have narrowed it down to three possible models all about the same price. Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

7 Comments:

Blogger Janets Planet said...

Wasnt there a box back when the business with the statue was going on?

I have to laugh. If I were a first time visitor to this site and read the dribblet, I would think, "What kind of crazy person is this?"

Petrovich says he thinks the dribblets apply to the town. He THINKS? I thought he was sure.

The town council needs to get a sign made for the edge of town "Pigeon Falls. Enter at your own risk". :-)

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new Linna logo!

I'm glad I don't live in Pidgeon Falls. Blue isn't one of my better colors.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Neoma said...

I rememeber my first time here, well actually my second, the first time I thought Dr. John was quite normal, the second time, when I read I thought, this is a person with a vivid imagination, a great sense of humor, or someone in a "white coat." haha But I kept coming back, because it is always a feel good feeling to read here.

Well blogs must evolve, I suppose, but don't change it too much....okay.

10:18 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

lol Dr John
so is that a dinasty you started

2:16 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

"Everyone will die in the dream and the town will cease."

Funny, some physicists have no problem seeing that everything in the Universe follows a pre-determined path
From big bangs and quarkgluon plasma to the gases which form the stars
Some will even talk about folding space, so that yesteryear or a billion years ago is only a 'breath' away

Yet it is hard for some to comprehend that the stars could possibly foretell 'human' events
or that some men can or may be able to 'fortell' events in the future of man

2:22 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Have a great holiday weekend, Dr. John! Your logo is great.

3:27 PM  
Blogger butterflies said...

I love the new logo.As you say,ppl are moving things around..lol
I think youre very clever to be able to do all this stuff.I have to get my son to do mine and Ive been waiting mths for him to take links off my blog that are redundant!
Take care and breathe easy:)

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home