Monday, December 28, 2009

Last Year in Pictures

Today's Saying
A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other. ~Author Unknown


AS we get ready for the new year I thought I would share last year at the Linna's with you in pictures. Click on the picture to get a larger one and see more detail.The year began with a combined Christmas and New Year's Gathering. We couldn't get together on Christmas so we put off opening gifts at the Fortress until everyone was here on New Year's.


Of course there was snow well into March. Then in April we had a new roof put on . It's guaranteed for thirty years so I don't think I'll have to put another one on. Then came Easter and Ella , our visitor from out East.

There will be more tomorrow.


Chief Ican has a list on his working board of all the children between one year old and five. There are thirty five kids on the list. He figures any one of them could be the child doing magic. By his reasoning if the child was older than that and in school it would use its magic in the school and other children would know. It would be impossible to keep that a secret. He doesn’t think a child younger than one would have enough vocabulary to do the spells.
At this moment for no good reason he is leaning toward one of the Petrovich twins or one of the McGregor twins. They are the right age and there always seems to be something magic about twins.
Nancy has gone skiing in Marquette and her assistant is running the shop. The girl is used to the poltergeist so it works out well for her. The poltergeist looks after her like a mother hen. Once when one of the Ghost groupies was harassing her the guy suddenly flew into the air , out the door, and ended up head first in the snow bank. When you have a poltergeist for a bouncer you don’t have to worry about law suits.
Somewhere in Pigeon Falls a child says:
втратила свою вівцю
Залиш їх, і вони приходять додому,

19 Comments:

Anonymous quilly said...

I'm liking the year in review in photos!

And I am hoping that child said, "Chocolate ice cream for everyone!"

1:52 AM  
Blogger Dulçe ♥ said...

This I love doctor... You really have a big playful family to help your smile keep up all through the year
Thanks for sharing

You are great my dear Knight
I hope the NEw year brings you health, joy and the same good sense of humor.
Hugs

3:57 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

I love your "Family Time" photos Dr. John. Also the "New Expensive Roof" caption. We need one of those too. Do you have a coupon?!
Love Di

4:39 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

OH! This reminds me! I got your Christmas Card/Newsletter yesterday! I was sO THRILLED to be included in your BORING year! LOL! When I spoke to Ella in Ireland though, she was very indignant! SHE said SHE was the most exciting thing that happened to you ALL YEAR! LOL!

So they should get ALL those children together and put a shield around them! Or maybe ask Де знаходиться хлопчик, який дивиться за вівцями?
Він під копиця сіна спить.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Excellent pictures! I love the chocolate fountain!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

What a great way to review the year Dr. John! :)

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a perfect way to review your year. Wonderful pictures my friend. I wonder if the child is wishing everyone a Happy New Year?

8:11 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Dr. John, your collage is soooooo nice! Why don't you show and tell more about your big dog?

I'm leaning toward one of the twins too, the hairy one. Of course I don't know all of the characters so some one might be more of a suspect.

I suspect one who likes and know sheep. Something reminded me of "... lost his sheep. Leave them, and they [will] come home". Perhaps the child is calling for help in a subliminal manner.
..

8:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely love the year in photos idea...it's so great to see your family in pictures, it looks like a very close knit one!

Looking forward to more photos. Hope your Christmas was a very blessed one Dr. John!

12:07 PM  
Blogger aims said...

Wonderful photos Dr. John.

I have a feeling that something stinky is going to happen in Pigeon Falls.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Dr. John, I forgot to mention but I have a picture of a club member's 1935 or 36 Ford Coupe on my blog. On Jim's Little Blog, it's there today for tomorrow already.
..

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jientje said...

That's a great idea for a post, I love your collages.
Today's saying is spot on!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Voegtli said...

This is a nice "history" round up of 2009. I am looking foward to tomorrow.

11:37 PM  
Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I love the photo collage. What a great idea.

11:58 PM  
Blogger anthonynorth said...

That's a busy year you've started showing us there.

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all Greek to me!
I do love the family pictures, Dr. John.

2:57 PM  
Blogger aya ahmed said...


نجار بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالهفوف
شركة المتحدة لخدمات التنظيف
شركة تنظيف المنازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف الشقق بالرياض

2:46 PM  
Blogger aya ahmed said...

شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بينبع
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بنجران
شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
شركة نقل اثاث بابها
شركة نقل اثاث بحائل
شركة نقل اثاث ببريدة
شركة نقل اثاث بالقصيم

2:46 PM  
Blogger aya ahmed said...

شركة نقل عفش بتبوك
شركة نقل عفش بالظهران
شركة نقل عفش برابغ
شركة نقل عفش بالباحه
شركة نقل عفش بعسير
شركة نقل عفش بالمجمعة
شركة نقل عفش بشرورة
كيفية نقل العفش بينبع

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home