For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~Author Unknown
Click HERE to get to my 55s
1. Didn’t get to see my lung Doctor so I don’t know just how well the new medication is working but I feel better.( Stems from the blizzard keeping us from driving to Oshkosh. )
2. Published a blog this past week with less than accurate facts and I feel bad. ( Stems from not checking my facts before publishing)
3. Please forgive me but I like Wal Mart. ( Stems from how nice they always are to me and all the clerks smile)
4. I am done Christmas shopping. ( Stems from the fact that I only shop for Betty and she does the rest.)
5. Couldn’t find the primary tree ornaments for this year. My Hallmark train ornaments, the train ornaments my sister gave me we couldn’t find. ( Stems from the sloppy way we store things)
6. Thinking of trees I remembered Grandma Mabel’s Aluminum tree. It had a revolving colored light off to the side that kept it changing colors. ( Stems from Christmas nostalgia)
7. I remember when Gram had a regular tree and during the family gathering her boarder Fred Wrigly knocked it over. ( Stems from his being really drunk.)
8. Looking through old pictures I came across one of my father and Uncle Donald in hunting clothes standing next to the old coupe with a deer tied on the side. ( Stems from the two of them often hunting together)
9. My dad was disappointed because I never became a hunter. ( Stems from my emotional inability to kill animals)
10. I am still walking fifteen minutes every day on the treadmill. ( Stems from the belief it helps my lungs)
11. I have an unhappy E-Bay customer. He thought the box I used as a backdrop was included even though I said the bidding was for two Lionel Cars. ( Stem from a need to state box in picture not included)
12. It looks like the family Christmas letter is going to become the family Epiphany letter. ( Stems from procrastination, plain and simple)
13. First we had a blizzard then the temperature dropped below zero so I haven’t been out much. ( Stems from Global Warming)
14. I have one gift left to wrap for Betty .It just came yesterday. (Stems from the need to have her out of the house while I wrap it.)
Toivo Jupola , that’s Eino’s brother is getting ready for his annual ride down main street as Santa Claus. He has polished the old horse sleigh. He has checked out the three deer he uses to pull it. They are real reindeer from Lapland. The rest of the year he keeps them out at Jon Bergall’s farm. Tomorrow at 10:00 he will ride to the town square and there he will give out candy canes. Almost every kid in Pigeon Falls will be there. Toivo looks forward to this all year long.
Robert Johnsen has explained to Mrs. Trumble that his power won’t find the magic child. He doesn’t have some kind of magic detector. He can deflect magic. He can neutralize a magician but he can’t pick one out in a crowd.
Somebody told Nancy they saw Mrs. Trumble kissing the stranger that’s staying at the Fly Inn. They further told her that the guy looks like one shifty fellow who couldn’t be trusted.
Nancy who know who Robert is and a bit of his history promised the lady she would ask Chief Ican to keep an eye on him.