Saturday, March 07, 2009

4th Dragon Award

Our dragons had their fourth weekly meeting to pick the top wordzzle of the day.

The rules were simple. You had to post by 6:00 Eastern time to be entered.
Then you had to have fantastic writing that amused or enlightened our dragons.
Variety also scored points.
Peter , the head dragon, who now calls himself Fandango pointed out that after you excluded John and Betty there were still ten entries.Some of those entries were very short and some were very long, some did all three challenges while some did only one. The variety was exceptional all of that from fifteen words. You should read them all. After a serious debate the dragons narrowed the field to three. One had won a dragon award before and continues to put out a great wordzzle. One uses words and pictures together in a marvelous way. And one is the master of suspense. After continued study and discussion this week's dragon award goes to

Richard
Congratulations! All the dragons ask is that somehow you save that poor couple next week.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Oh maaaaan! And I tried sO hard to impress the dragons this week. Oh well, I'll try again next week. LOL.

Congratulations, Richard. On my way over to read your post.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Ohhhhhh boy! I guess I better go read Richard's story... but... but... but... I have GOT to get my children's message together for tomorrow! Ack!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoot one of the few I didn't read. But this is the first I heard of him so off I go. But congratulations Richard. I'm sure it will be great. These Dragons are a tough bunch.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Go Richard!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Carletta said...

I think the dragons were right on this week. I'm hooked on this story.
Cheers again Richard - well deserved!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Finding Pam said...

Richard's story was excellent! I am waiting on the rest of the story asI hope he will finish it for us soon. congratulations and well deserved, Richard.

I would like to see you and Betty win an award for your terrific and entertaining writing.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home