Monday, December 08, 2008

Still More of Me

Today's Link
Silence is Broken

Saying for the Day
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. ~Mark Twain

Picture of the Day

Every Monday I try to let you see a little more of me so that all of us can know me better.
This a meme borrowed with much thanks from Melli.

1. Snow - I hate the stuff.

2. I'm looking forward to Christmas and New Year’s

3. The term best ever could only apply to my grand children.

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Hopalong Cassidy

5. I'm done with not much of anything.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the retelling of the story of the first Christmas.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include working on the layout and watching NCIS and Wednesday more layout work.

Here I have been trying to discover who I really am and I didn’t have too. Modern science has done it for me. All I had to do was go HERE and submit my blog location and then it would use super analytical methods to determine what I was.
Here then is the definitive me.

The analysis indicates that the author of http://fortresslinna.blogspot.com is of the type:

ESTP - The Doers

The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.
The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

There it is. Now you know the real me. Wow!
And so quick.

News from Pigeon Falls
The little town in my basement where the trains still run, dragons fly, and life is back to normal
Yesterday the person from Homeland Security carrying a very bright flashlight walked into the shadow. Neither the agent or the light have been seen since. Eino called Homeland Security and told them what happened and they are sending more agents with what they are calling specialized equipment.
This morning the shadow reached the track just after the milk train came through.
Bob Maki’s barn and cows are gone. He has stood at the edge and listened but he can’t hear any mooing. Bob is taking what he can from the house and is moving his family to grandma’s house on the other side of Pigeon Falls though he doesn’t know how long that will be safe.
Mayor Trumble has declared a state of emergency and closed the schools, She is urging people to consider leaving town until the crisis is over. She has called for the State Police and the National Guard.
Nancy’s has become the de facto information center for the Shadow War as it is now being called. As in all such situations rumors abide.
The latest rumor is that this is the result of a curse on Herman for trying to be a seer. In trying he violated some kind of mystical law and let the shadow loose. Somebody even suggested they kill Herman and then the shadow would go away. Herman is now in hiding.
Tammy has decided this is not the time to be angry with Tommy UK and the two of them are working together to try to solve the mystery before the town is gone. They both agree that Herman is the key. Somehow he has the solution and doesn’t know it.

Wrap Up
A pretty good day. I started the day by doing my blog. Then I updated the St. Mark website, Then I visited some of my links. In the afternoon we went down and worked on the layout. When I came back to the computer room my sister called. Then I visited links getting all of tier one, two, and three visited. Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

**********************************

14 Comments:

Blogger Janets Planet said...

Quick, someone find Herman and give him a drink.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I am watching all of the back sessions of NCIS on DVD from the library. I just got into the show this year.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

You know what? I'm betting that silly test has you pegged! That is EXACTLY how I see you - IF you weren't held back by your health. And I took the test - and it seemed to know ME pretty well too! I'll post it tomorrow.

As for Pigeon Falls... I think it's time for Mabel to open that trunk! Tommy & Tammy need to talk to Mabel!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! I took that test too -- results tomorrow.

There's nothing more satisfying than a bit of scientific self-analysis!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Carver said...

Lovely christmas tree. Great quote and post.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Carletta said...

Dr. John, you hate snow. I love it - it does tend to cover a multitude of ugliness sometimes. :)
Love the tree.
Let me go now and see who I really am. Somebody needs to tell me.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Hello Dr. John...I'm Melli's friend Daisy. She talks about you frequently . I'm new to the mystery of Pigeon Falls (which sounds a little like LAKE WOBEGONE.) Guess I'll have to get lost in your achieves to catch up. Nice meeting you!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

I'm with you on #1 & #3! :)

11:42 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

you already know i hate water in any other form than liquid (ok, wih exception of an ice cube in a drink)

off to check my blog now ;)

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopalong cassidy? Really?

6:22 PM  
Blogger Cherie said...

Oh dear, things are looking too good for the folks of Pigeon Falls.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Gattina said...

I hate snow too and would love to become a grandma !!

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Shadow Wars were fought already. Tommy and Tammy need to contact John Sheridan, commander of Babylon V. (Well, he was.) He defeated the shadows once. He can do it again!

1:41 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Snow.. it is pretty but we have enough already, it can stop snowing already.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home