Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Twas the Day after Christmas

Saying for the day: The day after anything is to be avoided if at all possible.

This is the family picture taken yesterday.
Someday my grandson can tell his grandchildren that the picture was taken the Christmas of the two standing rib roasts, his father's and his grandfather's.

#### News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my basement where the trains still run, dragons fly, and life is back to normal. Yesterday the people who ventured downtown Pigeon Falls got to see this pigeon display.
It took up half of the main street.

Today the pigeons are back to normal. They are doing whatever it is that pigeons normally do. The pigeon is nowhere to be seen. It is as if it has just vanished.
During the time it was here strange transmissions came from this cluster of galaxies called by scientists “The Bird”. Shown here.

But it is doubtful ,even impossible , that anything that far away could influence what is happening here on earth. On the other hand what happened with the pigeons was impossible. Ask Ms. Purcell.
*****

Today's link- No links until January 02, 2008. Enjoy the holiday.
Well it was a nice day after Christmas. Betty and I went shopping in the morning. we went to Menards and Steins to get some Lemax figures that were on sale. My grandson Alex came along to help lift out my scooter. What a blessing that kid is. In the afternoon Betty, the boys and the rest of the family went to Green Bay to the movies. I stayed home. I just didn't feel up to that much riding. So I got caught up on a lot of things. Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

6 Comments:

Blogger Janets Planet said...

If one looks real closely, they may find the same thing written on the ground in ..er... pigeon droppings -- except for the few spots where people had enough forethought to use an umbrella.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah yes a nice family picture! Now who will be the first to bribe someone over it? Pity the poor pigeons, they need love too. Besides, they save parking spaces at WalMart-sort of...

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite receiving a tripod for Christmas that is probably sturdier and worth more then my camera, I have NO photos. What I do have is a smile on my face and much contentment in my heart. I hope you do, too!

8:40 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

I think you should look at this post Mr. spoiled guy.

This post

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely family Dr. John! I heartily agree, the day after anything should be avoided.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

What a nice looking crew! Glad to see you had a good Christmas.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home