I lost it
Saying for the day- You Never miss the E-mail till its gone.
Yesterday I managed to blow out my in-box. I have no idea how I did it but I did.
All of yesterday’s E-mail is gone forever.
You can not know what that means to a person as paranoid as I am.
I am now imagining all the wonderful E-mail I got that I will never see.
I am sure I got the last of the instructions from that English lawyer that can’t spell on how to get the million pounds some nice guy , who I never met, left me.
Now I will never know where to send my social security number and bank routing information.
Thus I will never get the million. I am so upset.
There must have been at least one thing I won like a 46 inch high definition television.
It would have been mine for jumping through only eighteen hoops, small price to pay.
Ralph , I am sure, forwarded me some jokes and something patriotic.
I could have used a good laugh.
A long lost relative may have sent me a note to see if I was the grandson of James and Mabel.
Now he will never know and I will never meet him.
A note from my son Patrick who almost never writes.
I know yesterday was the day.
A chance to win a new car.
But I had to respond yesterday.
I am sure there was a special one day sale on the movie camera I really want.
Now I will never get it.
I am going to learn how to backup my e-mail so it never happens again.
But still yesterday is gone forever.
What, oh what have I lost?
News from Pigeon Falls– the little town in my garage where the trains still run at least until December 15- Petrovich says that the Arab doesn’t even have to come to Pigeon Falls. He can load the bomb in a crate and send it by train to be unloaded in Pigeon Falls. The bomb has a timer set for December 15. The end may be sitting down at the depot. Eino says there are no unclaimed crates sitting down at the depot. Petrovich says that there still are several days to go. Watch for that crate.
Nancy says if the prophecy is true why watch for the crate when we are going to blow up anyway. That makes some kind of sense. Unless you see the prophecy as shadows of things that might be rather than thinngs that will be. In which case the outcome could be changed.
In the meantime Bill O’ reily who now owns Wink’s Woods is having a name the end contest. He is giving a prize for the most original end to Pigeon Falls. Here are some of the entries.
1. An Asian Pigeon flys in and the whole town dies from Bird Flue.
2. An airforce plane carrying an Atomic bomb crashes in Pigeon Falls and the bomb goes off.
3. Iran shoots an Atomic Bomb in a Korean Rocket and misses New York but hits Pigeon Falls.
4. The government research that produced the stone man in Eino’s basement goes further berserk and everybody turns to stone.
5. The government research that produced the giant White Rabbit now produces a huge snake that swallows the town.
6. The government experiment on moving people through space misfires and the entire town ends up in Texas.
7. A new deer tic bite produces a disease where people dance until they die. Pigeon Falls parties out.
8. The iron Mine hits a pocket of underground gas that blows the top of the mountain off and it lands on Pigeon Falls.
9. A volcano suddenly rises up through the main street and covers the town with lava.
10. A Martian space ship steals the entire town for an inter galactic zoo.
Pigeon Falls may not have many days left but it does have creative people.
Today's link- We Have Only Just Begun in Real Time- Remember to leave the words Dr. John in the comment to get those very real time JCPOINTS. Check HERE for your total.
We are having our clearance event so there is a special drawing today. The winner will get two prizes from the Christmas Pick A Prize List.
And the winner waits for Betty to draw.
And Betty has drawn.
The winner is
Congratulations Cindy- Now you need to go to the Christmas Pic a Prize list and pick not one but two prizes .( leave the numbers in a comment) Wow Cindy had 1095 chances of being drawn while the top person had 2302.
I spent the day creating Christmas Cardfs and printing them. we will start sending out tomorrow. Betty spent the day cleaning and putting things away.
Now I need a breathing treatment.