Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tuesday 13-J

Saying for the day: Be careful of your habits for your habits become your character;
Got up this morning and started up the computer only to have the power go out.It was out for about fourty minutes. We are going to Green Bay to shop and so there may be no entry tonight.Got an E-mail from Bill Bennet but it was just his telephone number.Betty's sister sent us some pictures without explanation. We don't know who the strange person is with Laura or whose dog is pictured
Well we went to Green Bay and the ride was uneventful. First we went to New Hobby and bought a house for the lay out, some wire to bring power to the track, and a new Garden Railroad magazine.Next we set up at the hotel so I could take a breathing treatment and fixed the bed so I didn't have to lay flat. Then we set up my mask and Ipat. I tell you traveling is an adventure. After all of that we went shopping and spent too much. We got tubing, pieces for our waterfall, 1/8" plywood pieces, a jig saw, some cans of instant foam, and a few other things. Then we went to Peter's. We hadn't told them we were coming because this was primarily a shopping and not a visiting trip .But of course I had to see my Grandkids who seemed very happy to see me. Peter had no car and so he ordered out for supper. To find out what happened to his car you'll have to read his blog. Then we went back to the motel and a breathing treatment.
GBYA

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow lots of power outages there. Long one too. Hope you guys are ready for them kids. I will bring them up on the 20th for your week. It is the 20th through the 26th correct?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Well,
Sorry I missed you when you were in Green Bay,WI. Lori called and left me a voicemail message but I was working and then came home and got write to work on my projects.

Pennie

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home