Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday-10

Saying for the day:Be careful of your thoughts for your thoughts become your words;
Having talked to Peter last night we made reservations at a Hampton Inn near St.Charles for the end of July so that we can attend a part of the National Garden Railroad Meeting. We needed Peter because Betty doesn't like to drive in city traffic.
It really rained here this morning so we worked on projects in the garage.We repainted the building that will center our used car lot and we painted the signs to go on it. Tomorow we have to put the signs on the building. After lunch we cleaned up the main table in the garage.Then Paul and Dawn came and cut up some wood for me. Betty still won't let me saw with the power saw. Then Dawn and Paul took us out for a late afternoon snack. When we came back we got ready and went to church. Again it was good to be in worship with the people of God and Jack had a good sermon.After church we went grocery shopping.That took a very long time and $117.00. When we came home I checked my E-mail and started on this blog entry. Well I have to have a breathing treatment.
GBYA
Addendum-added next morning. After I shut down the computer and was going for my breathing treatment there was a loud roar of thunder and the electricity went out.Now there was no breathing treatment and if continued no power to run my sleep mask.WE sat in the dark for 45 minutes.We tried to get a radio working but failed.Finally Betty went to car to listen to WIKB to see if she could find out when the power would be back. Just after she went to the car the power returned but she didn't know it.I pushed the garage door opener to let her know to come in. She still hadn't found WIKB. Then I had a breathing treatment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Penelda said...

Hello,
It is good to know that you are alive and have electricty. I am also glad to hear that you are spending so much time with your sister. Well hope it is sunny sometime tomorrow.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Hello again,

I must ask about this trip since I have not been invited. Where is it and when will it occur?

10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good too hear your getting out and doing more with the good people.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home