Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sunday-5tJ

Saying for the day: Reflect upon your blessings, of which every man has plenty, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.Charles Dickens:
Not a great night lots of stomach pains. In the morning I began tracking the ramp and getting it ready for rocks. Betty pulled the pool and leveled it out. We grilled for lunch.In the afternoon we started on the town. Got the grass down and the sidewalks in.Then we started to go over the houses and found some badly need repair before they go out. Monday we will begin putting the houses out. Oh!we did get grandma's house in. We put in a little dirt road and put the house at the end of it. Pat called.He found my lost wedding ring in the Montana. Betty cleaned that car before he took and she never saw it. Well I have to go for a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger Penelda said...

Hello,
I have figured things out. I wanted to say hello. I am trying to get better. I am glad to hear that you guys are working on your garden railroad. Well I will try to check in more often.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home