Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wednesday-1J

Saying for the day:Today, when I awoke, I suddenly realized that this is the best day of my life, ever. There were times when I wondered if I would make it to today; but I did! And because I did I'm going to celebrate!Today, I'm going to celebrate what an unbelievable life I have had so far: the accomplishments, the many blessings, and, yes, even the hardships because they have served to make me stronger.I will go through this day with my head held high and a happy heart.I will marvel at God's seemingly simple gifts:
Very good night used latge breathing mask. In the mornig Betty and I built another part of the ramp for the train. Then Betty went to Tops. I grilled a small steak and had a little lemon pie for lunch. In the afternoon the nurse came and said it looked like I was doing very well and that with the next visit they would probably discharge me from home health care. We finished the afternoon by building another part of the ramp. Then Betty worked on the mountain and I worked on a road on the model railroad. The fountain in the lake by the lumber mill quit and Betty spent some time trying to fix it. It sort of runs now. This was a very busy day. I can't say I'm going for a breathing treatment because the medication has't come yet.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home