Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday-6J

Saying for the day:Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
Fairly good night last night. In the morning I worked on putting a siding in for our little town .Betty and I worked on some of the buildings. In the afternoon the first of the buildings were placed on main street.Betty had to climb up to do it. I began building the mountain alongside the ramp even though we haven't tested the ramp yet. Crystal Lumber brought the lumber for the next mountain and railroad tunnels. Betty went to a council meeting at the church. An old friend died today and I have to speak at her funeral on Friday.( Maryanne Cambray) Well its just about time for a breathing treatment.
GBYA

2 Comments:

Blogger Penelda said...

Dad,

I am impressed with your garden railroad. I am going to keep trying to log on and post this comment but it isn't working at the moment.

9:13 PM  
Blogger plinna said...

Glad yon had a good night. The mountain looks good. Sorry to hear about Maryanne.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home