Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thursday 8J

Saying for the day: Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. John Petit-Senn
What a day. It took Betty and I all morning and three hours in the afternoon to get three remote switch tracks operating. One just wouldn't work and after much nonsense we finally discovered that one of the staples holding the wire had shorted that wire set. In addition to the three switch tracks we put out our Methodist Church, the Lutheran is still on the shelf. Betty planted some flowers and I started on making a fence to go around the town cemetary. We are also working on renovating an old building to become the used car place. We still hope to get another year out of the hotel but its looking doubtful. No work on the train tommorow as I have to go to a funeral and then we are meeting with a man about a bathtub with a door.Sometime we need to go to Iron Mountain for supplies, like foam for the mountain. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA
God Bless You All

2 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

I hope this post shows up only once. Last night my post went twice. Well I hope the bath tub works out good. I hate when staples cause shorts.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Hello Dad,

Wow it took you guys a long time to get that done. It is frustrating when something takes longer than it should. Well I hope that a tornado doesn't come and knock over your hotel. Good Luck with the sermon tomorrow.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home