Thursday, July 23, 2009

The HUB

Today's Link
Something Sighted

Today's Saying
If you want to truly understand something, try to change it. ~Kurt Lewin

Today's Picture
On the way to New Orleans

So you can see I am almost done housekeeping.
I have moved and changed just about everything.
The new concept is that this blog is the hub of my little empire.
Here the fortress comes from the clouds.
Here I ramble on about this and that.
From this blog you can go to my other blogs.
There is one playing with words.
Today that has a story based on the latest Quill words as well as a Quivel
You can get there by

Then there is the Pigeon Falls blog.
All the news from Pigeon Falls will be found there.
You can get there by
But the hub has no agenda.
Some time I’ll just share my life.
Sometimes a bunch of pictures.
Sometimes I’ll get up on my soap box and rant a bit.

Well it isn’t all together true.
There is one agenda left.
Every Sunday I will look at the Gospel for that day as found in the Common Lectionary.

As to the three Today’s ? I haven’t made up my mind yet. So they stay for now.

Since this is sort of a ramble on there will be no separate Wrap UP.

My daughter managed to get the group lost yesterday in New Orleans. She was the map reader. I have been lost with her enough times that I should have warned them.

Earlier both the Story and the Pigeon Falls blogs were refusing comments but that seems to have ended now.

The ELCA Live Web Feed from the youth gathering is HERE

Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm interesting

2:47 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

I think I'm gettin' ripped off in this deal! Now I have to visit 3 separate blogs and leave 3 separate comments??? Oy vey!

I am sO thrilled to hear that this blog is BS FREE though! I wonder how long that can last... :)

4:04 AM  
Blogger Jinksy said...

Movings things is fine- until you forget where you moved something to?! Though maybe that only applies to the other kind of housekeeping. :)

6:21 AM  
Blogger rhymeswithplague said...

I like the new concept. Now we will get to hear from the real you, the person who created all those other blogs.

My favorite part of your blog has always been the Sundays.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

Interesting Dr. John. I'm not sure I will have time to visit three blogs though, I may have to do them on a rota system.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Cherie said...

Sounds like a plan. :)

10:27 AM  
Blogger Baron's Life said...

I Like it and it's a lot easier and faster to load...well done DR. J

10:36 AM  
Blogger aims said...

Now - why can't I leave a comment over at Pigeon Falls? Drats!

I just wanted to say I liked ICan's attitude and way of thinking.

10:53 AM  
Blogger aims said...

Oh! Your pic today made me smile!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

The blog has a streamlined look to it. It looks nice, and I am glad you made the changes than leave blogging all together. I would miss your blog.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Thom-I'm glad it's interesting.
Melli- We have always been BS free.How could you think otherwise. Don't think of of as being ripped off think of it as more for your money.
Jinksy- Ithink I have already misplaced Pigeon Falls.
Rhymes with Plague-Yep ! You will hear from me. Glad you like the Sundays.
Akalemalu- Don't expect you to visit three blogs. Just pick the one you want to read. Its all about choices.
Cheri- It is and a workable plan. weird but workable.
Baron- Making it easier to load was one objective. Glad that worked.
Aim- Problems at Pigeon Falls are caused by strange creatures from another dimension.I tried to keep them away from the comments but sometimes they get through.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Family Man said...

It does load a lot faster. While I will continue to check out the three as I can, to Me the Fortress will always be the first stop, all quility thoughts and BS free!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Bill- I like it better but we'll see for how long.
Family Man-We are one of the few blogs that the IBLC has given the BS free stamp too and that's no BS.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous quilly said...

More work for me! Is it okay if I read them all and still only leave one comment here at the hub?!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Voegtli said...

You made a nice flow chart. You could go into management business.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Alice Audrey said...

This could take a bit of getting used to, but I'll give it a whirl.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Okay house cleaning is nice. Buy the way we didn't get lost today.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home