Sunday, April 19, 2009

Poem A day-April 20

April 20
Born Again


I was born once ain’t that enough
So I’m not saved that’s just tough
Thus I sent the man away
Who wanted to save me that day



But often I think of him
As I plow deeper into sin
Could born again help me
Could it begin to set me free




I wonder if this Jesus stuff
Isn’t just so much guff
But really could change the way
My life goes day by day
He left this pamphlet here with me
Is there something I should see
Should I give his Christ a try
Find some hope before I die?
Or is lost my ineluctable destiny
Never , never to bend a knee
To a God who picks you out
And gives you a brand new route.



I think I’ll try my frien

Born Again! Born Again!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

I can hear the rap music.

7:04 AM  
Blogger walk2write said...

Ah, the Nicodemus quandary. It never rests, does it, even if you think you understand it.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Connie Arnold said...

This is great, pointing the way by giving Christ a try!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Oh this is gOOd! Maybe I'll just steal it and post it! Ya think they'll notice???

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home