Monday, July 21, 2008

Two for one Meme

Saying for the Day-Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. ~Henry Ford


I got this meme from Milli's blog. I thought it would be fun for Betty and I to do it together. Her answers are in green.

1. Do you like blue cheese? No, never not on anything —Yes

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No but I smoked a ham once -No

3. Do you own a gun? No -No

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? No Sonic here -Too far away to go to

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, more nervous than her -Yes

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them-Like them

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Story -Christmas Story

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ? Water- Orange Juice

9. Can you do push ups? Not now and not ever -Not any more

10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Pectoral Cross ( gift from my son when I was in the hospital on Christmas) -My wedding ring

11. What is your favorite hobby? Model trains-Cross Stitch

12. What is one trait that you love about yourself? I‘m caring-I’m quiet

13. What is one trait you hate about yourself? I’m sloppy -I’m quiet

14. Middle name? James -Elizabeth

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. What‘s for super? -1. What matches in this game
2. Hiow long is this meme-2.What will I do for the rest of the evening
3. We won at Canasta-3.What time will my sister arrive

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Bought a new computer for Betty-Didn’t shop yesterday
That’s it.

17. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Cola, water, lemonade, blog ( what we call the medicine I take every morning)- Cola, orange juice, water, and milk

18. Current worry? Can we find enough for Bree to do -the rest of this meme

19. What do you hate right now? Not being able to breath well -That people still starve in the world

20. Favorite place to be? home -home

21. How did you bring in the New Year– Went to bed early and slept through it –Watched TV until the ball dropped then went to bed

22. Where would you like to go? Finland -Hawai

23. Name two people who will complete this? Stacy, Billie -Lori and Quilly

24. Do you own slippers? I think so-Yes , I’m wearing them

25. What shirt are you wearing? My black clerics -A flowered cream one

26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No-No

27. Can you whistle ? Sort of-Yes

28. Favorite color? Green -Red

29. Would you be a pirate? No-No

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Bible camp songs-Never sing in the shower

31. Favorite girl's name? Betty -Christine

32. Favorite boy's name? John-John

33. What is in your pocket right now? A camera-Kleenex

34. Last thing that made you laugh? Card game with Bree-Card game with Bree

35. Best bed sheets as a child? They were all the same -All the same just white

36. Worst injury you have ever had? Cracked rib-Broken leg

37. Do you love where you live? Almost- Yes

39. Who is your loudest friend? My daughter -My daughter

40. How many dogs do you have? Just one but she seems like more-just one

41. Does someone have a crush on you? No -Not that I know of

42. What is your favorite book? Bible .-Bible

43. What is your favorite candy? Milky Way Bar-Hershey bar

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? The Wicked Old Witch is Dead -HeTouched Me

45. What were you doing at 12:00 am? Eating at Perkins - Eating at Perkins

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up ? I have to add something to the blog–I have to take a pill

Now do you think there is any chance of the marriage lasting?

News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my basement where the trains still run, dragons fly, and life is back to normal .The FBI man who had pulled a gun on the Tommy Club seemed to have disappeared . Tommy UK told Eino what had happened and he said he would contact his friend in the FBI and try to find out what was going on. But Eino was fairly sure that a real FBI person wouldn’t pull his gun on a bunch of kids.
So the Tommy Club has put that behind them and are back trying to discover if the White Rabbit is a hoax and who the man in black is. They are going out today to look at the railroad siding where the Rabbit was last seen.
Tommy TW has almost finished his latest book. He figures to have the first draft done in a week. Then the real work of rewriting begins. But now he knows where it is going and pretty much how it will come out. He is so thankful that Nancy got him to take that trip to Canada.
All of the Pigeon Falls twins are doing well. The Petrovich’s still haven’t named theirs but they are working on it. Petrovich wants some variation of Alexis to be used for one of them. But it’s a boy’s name and they are girls.
The dragons, all three of them, have been flying over every day. The only one’s excited by it now are the visitors to Pigeon Falls who have never seen a dragon. The little dragons are growing and by the end of summer they will be almost as big as their mother. Nobody has seen the father dragon for some time.

******

Today's Link-Advice from a Fake Consultant
Tomorrow the four stories for the Liar's Club Contest.
It was another nice day ( what do you expect my granddaughter Bree is here). My sister -in-law and her husband came in the morning. We had a nice time talking with them. Then we all went to Applebees for lunch. In the afternoon we went to Hobby Lobby to get some things I needed for a project. With Bree along unloading my scooter works well. Hobby Lobby is a great place and we bought a bit more than we intended to. Then we went to Wal Mart and got a few more things including some bread flour. Then I visited most of my links. It was good just to get out of the house. Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA
Yesterday at St. Mark's
  • 7 Comments:

    Blogger Dragonstar said...

    I'm sure I've seen Alexis as a girl's name, but there's Alexandra. I could probably find more, but my son still has my book of names.

    3:15 AM  
    Blogger Melli said...

    My humblest apologies sir, for not completing my entry for the Liar's Club... I am truly sorry. I promise when VBS is over I will start NOW for next year's contest! What will the theme be? (I'm not GOOD with sci-fi... I'm not much good with fabrication...)

    I had NO idea that dragon's grew sO quickly! Somehow I thought dragon babies would... you know... STAY babies... for a long long time. *sigh*

    I LOVED your meme! (when did I become mIlli? LOL!) It's okay! Happens alllllllll the time! It really is FUN to read these two-people meme's! I think there is HOPE for your marriage! The fact that there are NO guns in your home and you both love being there is a pretty good indication! I am a little concerned about your funeral hymn -- but it is a song I know all the words to, so I'm game!
    What in the world were y'all doin' at Perkins at midnight? I had NO idea you were such late-nighters!!!

    4:54 AM  
    Blogger Janets Planet said...

    Alexis was the name of Joan Collins character on Dynasty. So it is a girl's name.

    The boy should be named Greg.

    I can just see it now when they start fighting. Petrovich will yell "Alexis, Greg! Nicov. No! I mean -- Knock it off"

    5:28 AM  
    Blogger Jo said...

    I laughed at number 41. I think after all these years, I can tell that you and Betty still have a "crush" on each other. I would have expeced each of your names next to the answer.

    You are very fortunate that you have such a wonderful life, and such a wonderful family. Perhaps you could say a little prayer for mine? Thank you! :-)

    Cheers!
    Josie

    7:56 AM  
    Blogger Lori's Minute said...

    I tried to think of a story for the liar's club but invisible friend would not let me!

    5:46 PM  
    Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

    Wonderful Answers Dr John, Betty. some of the answers were the same, If time permits I'll do the Meme, but it will be much later on.

    Blessings to you both

    7:49 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your fortresslinna.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

    Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

    Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
    day!!

    And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

    But how does it work??

    You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
    times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
    you're done!!

    Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
    could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    12:08 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home