Two for one Meme
Saying for the Day-Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. ~Henry Ford
I got this meme from Milli's blog. I thought it would be fun for Betty and I to do it together. Her answers are in green.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No, never not on anything —Yes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No but I smoked a ham once -No
3. Do you own a gun? No -No
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? No Sonic here -Too far away to go to
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, more nervous than her -Yes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them-Like them
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Story -Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ? Water- Orange Juice
9. Can you do push ups? Not now and not ever -Not any more
10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Pectoral Cross ( gift from my son when I was in the hospital on Christmas) -My wedding ring
11. What is your favorite hobby? Model trains-Cross Stitch
12. What is one trait that you love about yourself? I‘m caring-I’m quiet
13. What is one trait you hate about yourself? I’m sloppy -I’m quiet
14. Middle name? James -Elizabeth
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. What‘s for super? -1. What matches in this game
2. Hiow long is this meme-2.What will I do for the rest of the evening
3. We won at Canasta-3.What time will my sister arrive
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Bought a new computer for Betty-Didn’t shop yesterday
17. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Cola, water, lemonade, blog ( what we call the medicine I take every morning)- Cola, orange juice, water, and milk
18. Current worry? Can we find enough for Bree to do -the rest of this meme
19. What do you hate right now? Not being able to breath well -That people still starve in the world
20. Favorite place to be? home -home
21. How did you bring in the New Year– Went to bed early and slept through it –Watched TV until the ball dropped then went to bed
22. Where would you like to go? Finland -Hawai
23. Name two people who will complete this? Stacy, Billie -Lori and Quilly
24. Do you own slippers? I think so-Yes , I’m wearing them
25. What shirt are you wearing? My black clerics -A flowered cream one
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No-No
27. Can you whistle ? Sort of-Yes
28. Favorite color? Green -Red
29. Would you be a pirate? No-No
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Bible camp songs-Never sing in the shower
31. Favorite girl's name? Betty -Christine
32. Favorite boy's name? John-John
33. What is in your pocket right now? A camera-Kleenex
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Card game with Bree-Card game with Bree
35. Best bed sheets as a child? They were all the same -All the same just white
36. Worst injury you have ever had? Cracked rib-Broken leg
37. Do you love where you live? Almost- Yes
39. Who is your loudest friend? My daughter -My daughter
40. How many dogs do you have? Just one but she seems like more-just one
41. Does someone have a crush on you? No -Not that I know of
42. What is your favorite book? Bible .-Bible
43. What is your favorite candy? Milky Way Bar-Hershey bar
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? The Wicked Old Witch is Dead -HeTouched Me
45. What were you doing at 12:00 am? Eating at Perkins - Eating at Perkins
46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up ? I have to add something to the blog–I have to take a pill
Now do you think there is any chance of the marriage lasting?
News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my basement where the trains still run, dragons fly, and life is back to normal .The FBI man who had pulled a gun on the Tommy Club seemed to have disappeared . Tommy UK told Eino what had happened and he said he would contact his friend in the FBI and try to find out what was going on. But Eino was fairly sure that a real FBI person wouldn’t pull his gun on a bunch of kids.
So the Tommy Club has put that behind them and are back trying to discover if the White Rabbit is a hoax and who the man in black is. They are going out today to look at the railroad siding where the Rabbit was last seen.
Tommy TW has almost finished his latest book. He figures to have the first draft done in a week. Then the real work of rewriting begins. But now he knows where it is going and pretty much how it will come out. He is so thankful that Nancy got him to take that trip to Canada.
All of the Pigeon Falls twins are doing well. The Petrovich’s still haven’t named theirs but they are working on it. Petrovich wants some variation of Alexis to be used for one of them. But it’s a boy’s name and they are girls.
The dragons, all three of them, have been flying over every day. The only one’s excited by it now are the visitors to Pigeon Falls who have never seen a dragon. The little dragons are growing and by the end of summer they will be almost as big as their mother. Nobody has seen the father dragon for some time.
Today's Link-Advice from a Fake Consultant
Tomorrow the four stories for the Liar's Club Contest.
It was another nice day ( what do you expect my granddaughter Bree is here). My sister -in-law and her husband came in the morning. We had a nice time talking with them. Then we all went to Applebees for lunch. In the afternoon we went to Hobby Lobby to get some things I needed for a project. With Bree along unloading my scooter works well. Hobby Lobby is a great place and we bought a bit more than we intended to. Then we went to Wal Mart and got a few more things including some bread flour. Then I visited most of my links. It was good just to get out of the house. Now I need a breathing treatment.
Yesterday at St. Mark's