Thursday, November 01, 2007

Need to Know

Saying for the day-If you copy my words that's plagiarism. If I copy yours that's borrowing. II

This meme was lifted from the blog of PRACTiCAL CHiCK and edited to fit my needs.

38 things I know that you want to know...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My grandson Luke

2. What were you doing at 0800? Trying to figure out what time that is."

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Sleeping

4. What happened to you in 2006? I moved from Crystal Falls to Neenah

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Turn off the lights

6. How many beverages did you have today? None

7. What color is your hairbrush? You really think I have a hairbrush? Think again.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Lumber

9. Where were you last night? At home

10. What color is your front door? White

11. Where do you keep your change? Who has change.

12. What’s the weather like today? Windy and 42

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Strawberry

14. What excites you? It sounds stupid - but getting something in the mail.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? NO!

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yep

17. Do you talk a lot? I guess so. But not as much as my daughter.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Don’t know what O.C. is.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes. My nephew.

20. Do you make up your own words? Of course.

21. Are you a jealous person? Not really

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘E’. Esther

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘R’. Ralph

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? I have no idea

25. What does the last text message you received say? I don‘t own a cell phone..

26. Do you chew on your straw? No. I have no teeth but when I did I did.

27. Do you have curly hair? No

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Post Office

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? There are no rude people in my life

30. What was the last thing you ate? A piece of Halloween cake

31. Will you get married in the future? Not unless I divorce Betty and that would be really dumb.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Who goes to the movies at those prices?

33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like everybody

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? I can’t remember

35. Are you currently depressed? No, but give me time .

36. Did you cry today? Not yet

37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I ran out of original thought.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Me tag somebody ! You gotta be kidding.

.@@@@ News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my basement where the trains still run, dragons fly, and life is back to normal.– Lots of excitement in Pigeon Falls last night.
The McGregor twins , dressed as a dragon, were chased into Jack’s Sauna by the town dragon breathing fire. They were really scared. Mrs. Trumble says it proves the dragon is demonic. Tommy UK says the dragon was just looking for a friend and they didn’t understand.
Over at the Fly Inn one of the regulars who wasn’t even in costume decided to take a swing at Petrovich who was dressed as a Russian Monk. What happened next was so fast that if you blinked you missed it. In one fluid move Petrovich had the fellow on the floor and had stepped away. After that people were a little bit afraid of Petrovich. In the end Petrovich won the award for the best costume. His wife was delighted. She had a great time playing Katherine the Great. Being Petrovich’s wife she doesn’t get out much.
Eino’s friend has promised him that he will have information on Petrovich tomorrow. So Eino is waiting patiently and wondering why two government agencies had investigated Petrovich.
*****

Today's Link-Propagating ponderance perpetually - A ghost story
Had an interesting day. My oxygen was up into the low normal range. Betty and I went to the Post Office and mailed to two cars we sold on eBay. Then we worked in the basement. Betty replaced a bulb and finished one side of the mountain. I took a leg off of a table to move it over because it was sitting right on the drain. Brought up two more railroad cars to put on eBay. I photographed them with Betty's help. then I listed them. Little by little we are clearing out the G scale stuff. Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

5 Comments:

Blogger Bazza said...

Thanks for not tagging, saves me refusing!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

Did Petrovich ever pay the $1000?

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At 0800 hours today I was singing The Good-Morning Song with 9 toddlers.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Alastair said...

Loved the answers Dr John...

at 8am this morning i was in bed with a stomach ache, but it seems to have settled down during the day

3:10 PM  
Blogger -atomik kitten said...

31 is hilarious! LOL

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home