Tuesday, September 25, 2007

About Me

Saying for the Day: Sometimes even bad programs get the right answer.

Some time ago I was blogging and came across the question, " What color orange are you. I , of course took the quiz. Here are the results.


You CAre ameo



You are understanding and very empathetic.

You don't tend to have acquaintances. Everyone is your friend.

And all of your friends tend to be friends. You have a knack for bringing very different people together.

What Color Orange Are You?


You will notice that this fits me perfectly. How often does a blog quiz do that ?


@@@@ News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my basement where the trains still run, dragons fly, and it has become even colder..It was fifteen below zero in Pigeon Falls this morning. Last year in all of winter it got this cold only twice.
Poor Pastor Joan can’t find her winter coat. She is sure that she packed it when they moved but she has gone through all the boxes and hasn’t seen anything that even looked like it.Now she is afraid it might be in the bunch of clothes she gave to St. Vincent De. Paul. If it was, given this weather , it is already sold. She’ll have to buy one of Kivi & Maki’s new winter jackets. They are light, very warm, and can stop a bullet. It could protect her if some upset parishioner decides to take a shot at her
Pigeon Falls is adjusting to the conditions of the moment. They have put up a big Christmas tree in the town square and are featuring it in some adds that invite people to enjoy winter now. They have the ski hill running ( not much of a hill but it has snow). The cross country trails to Loon Lake are open and being used. There is a carol sing every Friday night in the town square. The tourists are coming in.
*****

Today's Link-Busy Mom.Net-- Pretty much like the title
This morning I blogged which had its own set of problems. My antique portable kept losing the internet. When I got the blog up and the grandkids off to school I went back and slept in the chair almost until they came home.Betty took Bree to some kind of program at the school and then we all went out to eat. Now I really need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

14 Comments:

Blogger MizMell said...

Sounds very cold. I can't imagine weather like this in September!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

If they get enough people to come and visit Pigeon Falls, they will naturally raise the temperature there with all the body warmth.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I'm a Caremeo Orange also. =O)

Going to pick October 28. 2007 today - because this will be our 6th wedding anniversary.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I'm pumpkin...realistic and practical.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

I am as you are a Cameo as well,

A Blessed day is wished for you and Betty

8:46 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

It's cold in Pigeon Falls.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That quiz does fit you perfectly!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It certainly seems to suit you well. I took it but I am not so sure of teh result I got.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Yikes! Becareful what the tourists sing or all that snow might disappear and the revenue with it!

2:07 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

lol Dr John, I guess I'm more a shade of grey, sometimes I see it all in black & white, but most of the time it's all a bit of a blur

2:26 PM  
Blogger -atomik kitten said...

I had the same result.

6:54 PM  
Blogger .Tom Kapanka said...

From what I know of you in our cyberhood, I'd say this fits you perfectly. Hey, there was an interesting conversation about "Pasties" after your comment last week. Any of you Yoopers reading here that want to help non-Michiganders know what a pasty is feel free to go to the post called Hamburger Gravy.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

You are understanding and very empathetic.
You don't tend to have acquaintances. Everyone is your friend.
And all of your friends tend to be friends. You have a knack for bringing very different people together.


I am also Cameo.....how can we all be the same? lol

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, and, thanks!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home