Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's All About Me

It’s Thursday and that means the blog is all about me.
I have chosen as the vehicle for today a meme I saw on somebody’s blog. It’s called “ The Morning, Noon, and Night ‘ meme. It requires that you write five things about what you do in the morning, then five things about noon, and finally five things you do at night.
Morning:
1. Remove my Bi-pap mask
2. Wobble to the bathroom
3. Throw cold water on face
4. Do my blog entry for the day
5. Eat breakfast ( Egg, Cheese, Jam and Muffin)

Noon-
1. Watch soaps
2. Eat lunch ( One hamburger with cheese)
3. Play computer game
4. Work in basement
5. Take nap

Evening-
1. Go to bed at 7:00
2. Put on night shirt
3. Take breathing treatment
4. Take evening pills
5. Put on bi-Pap

It writes just as dull as it lives. Now I’m supposed to tag five people but I never play tag.

@@@@News from Pigeon Falls– The little town in my garage where trains still run, dragons fly, and the liar’s Club Summer contest goes on.– Yesterday Jon Bergall had his chance to tell his story to the Liar’s Club and here it is:
( Jon was wearing old clothes that looked like they had been slept in, shook a lot, and seemed distracted.)
I know you won’t believe what I’m going to tell you but I have to tell somebody and I know you will listen. I have this terrible, dark, secret. It is keeping from sleeping. I have lost my appetite. I have to tell somebody.
In my basement there is a dimensional doorway. I don’t know how it got there or where it came from but there it is. You can see but it looks like rippling air. These creatures come through it. They have many shapes. One is the dragon that flies around this town. Another is the big white rabbit. Some are even invisible and act as Nancy’s poltergeist. I tried to get a picture of them but they radiate a power that fogs film and mixes pixels. They are getting ready to invade our dimension . They have doorways in Washington DC, Moscow, London, and all over the globe. They don’t mind telling me this because they know nobody will believe me.
They also told me that if Mrs. Trumble shoots at them they will shoot back. Believe me she would not like that. My dog irritated them and they shot him with this ray gun. Now if you go down to the lake and call Fideo and a big barking frog comes hopping over you will see how horrible it is.
I tried to tell Eino but he laughed and said save it for the Liar’s Contest.
But if your brave I can take you to the basement and show you the doorway. If you come bring guns and we will shoot them as they come through. You are our only hope. They must be stopped. Please help me.
The group gave Jon a score of 9.7 which puts him clearly in the lead but a few are wondering if maybe it wasn’t a story.
******

Today's Link-The Average Poet-Produces for you an average poem. Leave an average comment with the above average Dr. John in it.
A bit better day today. In the morning I boxed and sealed all the prizes for the last three weeks. Then I printed out addresses for them. I watched the first of my soaps and then my granddaughter called to talk about it. My youngest sister called to get Pete's telephone number. I watched soap number two. Then Betty and I went to the Post Office and sent out all the prizes. She sees the eye doctor tomorrow. Now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

7 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning, Dr. John! Had to laugh at your previous post-especially the one about the kid and the train. He wasn't too bright before the injury- imagine how he'll be after...

4:57 AM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

Hasnt Mrs. Trumble shot at the dragon and rabbit already? Or is this a new warning?

So searching for the other me yesterday made for a dull day? Harrumpf!

5:20 AM  
Blogger -atomik kitten said...

Your breakfast sounds yummy. It makes me hungry - I skipped breakfast this morning because my hair took longer than usual...

7:26 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Sometimes dull sounds heavenly to me...

7:37 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I agree with Ginger's Mom. Just saying the other day how much I miss having a day when I can wake up - just to put a fresh pair of pajamas on and do absolutely nuttin' again.

But I won't rush it. Not looking forward to empty nesting quite yet.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is Pidgeon Falls John is talking about -- of course he isn't really lying!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

I suppose to another person our own day to day life does seem dull, but we get used to our routines, and I have found as I have gotten older, I really enjoy those days when I am doing nothing. Especially on the days when doing nothing is about all that I can manage.....haha

I really used to enjoy travelling, and I have found now I like coming home........to my own bed. There is nothing quite as nice as sleeping in your own bed, having a cup of coffee when you want, and being able to use your OWN bathroom....

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home