Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I exist at last

Today's Saying
The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter. ~Author Unknown


There is joy in Muddville today.
First I exist.
That’s right .
I am now a real person.
I can enter into contracts.
I can vote again.
I can open a bank account.
If it wasn’t for the COPD and the arthritis I would do a dance.
My identity card and my handicapped sticker are here.
I am me again.
After all the red tape. All the nonsense.
Finally I exist.
The handicapped sticker and the registration that came with it are safely in the car.
The identity card is safely in my wallet.
Here I am world back among the existing.


Second I am feeling much better today.
Starting last Thursday I have had five terrible days.
One of my stomach spells hit.
I spent most of Saturday and Sunday in bed.
My oxygen count was erratic.
I couldn’t eat.
Because of that I didn’t get many blog visits in.
I probably missed a lot.
But today I think this attack is over.
Despite the arthritis and the COPD maybe I will do a little dance.

(Click on the Pigen Falls Graphic for previous chapters.)

The newest Petrovich Driblet translation has everybody upset.
Rumors as to what it means abound.
Nancy gets a new rumor almost with every cup of coffee.
Some believe there will be an air borne plague. Only the " others" whoever they are will be immune and can provide an antidote.
Some think aliens from outer space will come and the town will need the usual super heroes to save it. They are the " others".
Some believe the problem will come from the bouncing heads and the big woolly elephants. Only the man in black and those like him " the others" can save them.
Mrs. Trumble has made copies of the translation and is giving them to anybody who wants them. She thinks that the more people working on the problem in advance the better.
Tommy UK hasn't seen the driblet yet. He has been staying in his room except for meals. He is trying to work through the fact that his birth father is dead. He had really hoped it was the man in black. He wanted it to be the man in black. But now he knows, but doesn't want to accept , the fact that his birth father is dead. Perhaps, it was better not knowing.
Herman, has been in prayer since he read the driblet. He is asking that the Holy Spirit would fill and protect him so he could join the " others" .

19 Comments:

Blogger secret agent woman said...

It's about time you came back into being!

2:51 AM  
Blogger anthonynorth said...

Good to know you're better AND that you now exist.
I have ID, therefore I am :-)

3:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pleased to know the real Dr. John. You had no identity when I started following you, so now I feel I really know you!

I'm sure you must feel relieved, glad to hear you're feeling better physically too!

God bless.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Cherie said...

I'm glad that you're "documented" again. And so glad that you're feeling better. Like seeing the daily saying back here again and even the Pigeon Falls installment. It's looking like a good day for me. ;)

5:21 AM  
Blogger LoieJ said...

I bet you knew you existed when you felt so bad. I'm glad to know that you are officially real.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Welcome back to exsitance DrJ! <><

6:37 AM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

Welcome back to the world of the living Dr John! I'm happy for you that you now exist. :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Thank goodness because I did not want to be the one to tell the kids you no longer existed....they already lost one grandfather.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

YAY!!! I am sO relieved you EXIST again! Life is GOOD!!! I will dance WITH you!

That Herman! He always knows the way to go!

Poor Tommy. I wonder if Mrs. Trumble is just trying to PROTECT the man in black from something...

8:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are doing better. Take it easy. Yes existence is important. I hope to one day have a new card that tells me I am who I am. After all my only ID expired a long time ago and now I live in a different place. Maybe I'll get out to the ID/DL place someday. I just need a ride there. So much for independence. Take care of yourself.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Dulçe ♥ said...

Oh So glad you exist. It seemed you could have become tranparent to your neighbors... but thank God your blodg never betrayed you. I am sorry for all you have experienced these days. I'd like to share a dance with you to celebrate!!
:)

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know you exist, Dr. John. I'd hate to think you were imaginary!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Dr John I am glad that the "Powers That Be" now acknowledge you. But I always knew you were you.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

Glad to Hear you are back in existence Rev. John!

By the way - do you get to deduct the time you didn't exist off your taxes?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Drahdrah said...

I am very glad that you are back in existence, and that you are feeling better ! Again, love today's quote !

7:16 PM  
Blogger Garnetrose said...

I have an Id so I must exist too but you really don't exist if you don't have a birth certificate. That is what my cousin is going through now. She was born at home and is having problems getting her social security. There is no proof she was born so she does not exist according to them.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Gattina said...

Welcome back into this world ! You are amongst the administrative victims of reborns !
It's nice that you put your Today's Sayings on this main blog !

10:07 PM  
Blogger tilden talks... said...

when you are ready to dance, i will dance with you...

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Married to Singaporean said...

"The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter." I love this saying. Thank you for drop by my SWS, your comments make me think a lot. It is difficult to be a good mom.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home